Game Week: Louisville

I like it… Had a hell of a ride to get on the field, battled through and owns the first ever offensive TD in program history… Great choice

I like it… Had a hell of a ride to get on the field, battled through and owns the first ever offensive TD in program history… Great choice[/quote]

IMHO it would be awfully classy of the TV team to mention both our #49 tradition, and Bolus’ story.

I know we’re gonna get creamed, but DAMN, I am excited about playing #19 tonight on a national stage. GO NINERS!!![/quote]

I think so too, but there is a difference (to me at least) in losing 42-17 and losing 72-3. Tonight (and only tonight) I could probably handle the former, but not the latter. I expect us to be competitive (in the games into 3rd quarter at a minimum) most of the other games this season however.[/quote]

Yeah I am hoping they don’t put 70 points on us. Other then that just come out of the game healthy is I am asking.

Niners win. that’s my call. I live my “real” life cautiously optimistic. But I ALWAYS believe my team has a chance on game day. I’ll live with the consequences tomorrow of my feverish highs today. But life is to short to not believe and be all in. Just my perspective and works for me.

And yes, leads to disappointments (way to often of late). But living in the moment sure feels good… at the moment.

Go Niners!

[quote=“NinerLove, post:44, topic:30496”]Niners win. that’s my call… But I ALWAYS believe my team has a chance on game day.

Go Niners![/quote]

Ditto that.

One thing this year’s football team can tell their grand kids: “I played against the 2016 Heisman Trophy winner.” ???

clt says we were mentioned in SI as a bad defense.