GD Reaction

[i]Originally posted by true niner[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 12:30 PM [b] No...REALLY. It's great that you watched their National's performance. [/b]
So which do you think is more exciting, winning the national title or helping coach them to one?

Hi and welcome to the board.

I appreciate everything you said True niner.

Now, is there anyway we can get the lovely ladies to let their hair down during Halton performances? It ainā€™t exactly skin, and it makes sexist idiots like me happy :smiley:

Out of curiosity why arenā€™t the golddusters on charlotte49ers.com under spirit groups?

you would have to ask the coach that on all three above postsā€¦

The only problem I have with the golddusters is that they are not wearing the school colours. You can wear whatever you please at competitions but at the games get in the green and gold!!!.

[i]Originally posted by true niner[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 12:47 PM [b] you would have to ask the coach that on all three above posts..... [/b]
Um, ok.

I was under the impression you helped coach them at one point.

B)

Sheeeeesh, just goes to show you that you never know whoā€™s reading our board here.

I wouldnā€™t be one to ask the dusters to change anything. They are winning national campionships and you donā€™t fix things that ainā€™t broke. That being said, a little green might be nice, though.

[i]Originally posted by true niner[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 12:53 PM [b] B) [/b]
I thought the same thing by reading your post.

Any who, I like the GoldDusters. I think they do a good job.

Would like to see them wear niner green though.

The only thing that really brother me about the Golddusters is the music selection. Itā€™s not motivating and does not seem to get the crowd involved/interested. They need to save that type of music for the competitions and bring back the rap music for the games(was a lot better then).

[b]They need to save that type of music for the competitions and bring back the rap music for the games(was a lot better then). [/b]

That would just drive me to the hospitality room even more quickly.

why do we have more dude cheerleaders that femaleā€¦ Kinda weird???

[i]Originally posted by 49erkiger[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 01:22 PM [b] why do we have more dude cheerleaders that female... Kinda weird???? [/b]
I don't know but a couple of those male cheerleaders are definitely under suspicion.

very very true im glad somebody noticedā€¦ in fact im starting a post bout it now

This thread is funny.

I think we need to recruit her for a dance/cheerleading team:

Now just so I understand, the reason the Goldusters donā€™t wear better outfits(some may say more revealing or at least school color including) is because they are serious dancers and performers and the outfits schools like South Florida wear are beneath them???

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 03:27 PM [b] Now just so I understand, the reason the Goldusters don't wear better outfits(some may say more revealing or at least school color including) is because they are serious dancers and performers and the outfits schools like South Florida wear are beneath them??? [/b]
Black hides a lot.
[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 12:35 PM [b] Hi and welcome to the board.

I appreciate everything you said True niner.

Now, is there anyway we can get the lovely ladies to let their hair down during Halton performances? It ainā€™t exactly skin, and it makes sexist idiots like me happy :smiley: [/b]

2nd that.

Sexist Pigs that we are.

Didnā€™t they start the year with their hair down?

My only qualm with the Gold Dusters is when they put on a shirt/jacket to keep warm (which I understand is necessary to stay loose) theyā€™ll wear stuff other than Charlotte gear. To me its like thisā€¦If you are on that court and are not either in Charlotte gear/Security Uniforms/Dressed up, then you are really doing the school a great disservice. I love the performances, although I wish they were longer routines and think that we have great spirit groups. Yeah but seeing a lil niner green on the outfits would be nice.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 11:25 PM [b] My only qualm with the Gold Dusters is when they put on a shirt/jacket to keep warm (which I understand is necessary to stay loose) they'll wear stuff other than Charlotte gear. To me its like this...If you are on that court and are not either in Charlotte gear/Security Uniforms/Dressed up, then you are really doing the school a great disservice. I love the performances, although I wish they were longer routines and think that we have great spirit groups. Yeah but seeing a lil niner green on the outfits would be nice. [/b]
Any chance the school provides them with jackets or anything like that with the school logo on it?