Get out and support your RANKED team Wed!!

NO excuses, NO other game in town. This team is good…now it’s validated by the critics…FINALLY.

Depaul and Greer are a solid, solid team. They’ll be hungry as they will want to knock off a ranked team. We are now one of those teams with a target on our backs. I like it better that way.

CONGRATS NINERS!! The “public” is finally taking notice.

PACK THE HOUSE WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!

I hear an email is going to be sent out later today to all students. It will include the RANKING!!! Support your team…wear GREEN!!!

Also, banners for dorms are ready to go. Need for the rain to stop to get everything out.

Great news!! I hope, additionally, that good signage (posters, etc.) will litter the campus letting the students know that their nationally recognized program has a huge game Wednesday night!!!

I want to see a sea of green on wednesday night…this game is SO big.

[i]Originally posted by jbpfeen[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 02:25 PM [b] NO excuses, NO other game in town. [/b]
Denver Nuggets vs. Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Coliseum, 7:00 PM

Gwinnett Gladiators vs. Charlotte Checkers, Cricket Arena, 7:00 PM

That being said, no excuse to not be at THE game in town…

GO NINERS!!!

[b] Denver Nuggets vs. Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Coliseum, 7:00 PM

[/b]

Umm, do these really count?

I made a fancy flyer for the game on Wednesday, check it out

http://wjr_123.tripod.com/ninerflyer.jpg

It’s full flyer sized. I live in Cypress Hall on campus and was thinking about putting them up around here. But if the Athletic Department is going to actually promote this game we won’t have to put this flyer up.

I saw a HUGE banner promoting the game at the North exit of campus, is that the doing of the school? Or was it a crafty move by some niner faithful?

[b]Umm, do these really count?[/b]

The Nuggets/Bobcats game counts because Rodney White will be back in Charlotte. I wonder how he will be received? Or if any of the NBA fans will even know he went here.

Man, go ahead and hand out the fliers anyway…it’s good stuff. We need all the pub possible.

HappyCamper…

Post as many flyers as you possibly can. Go to your RC and get them stamped. Mention to your RA that a “program” could be going to the ballgame on Wednesday.

I camped out last night to get tickets. I’m on Row C, and there was a pretty healthy looking line when I left the SAC this morning.

[b] The Nuggets/Bobcats game counts because Rodney White will be back in Charlotte. I wonder how he will be received? Or if any of the NBA fans will even know he went here. [/b]

Thats considering he even gets in the game. Hasn’t he been getting a lot of DNP-CD’s since Karl took over? I don’t follow pro ball that much.

I have a feeling already we will avoid our dismal performace filling up halton in the houston game. I predict 7,500+, but hopefully more like 9,105 or somewhere around there.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:56 PM [b] The Nuggets/Bobcats game counts because Rodney White will be back in Charlotte. I wonder how he will be received? Or if any of the NBA fans will even know he went here. [/b]
I wonder if he will even play. He has played in only 5 of the past 10 games for the Nuggets. He did make the most of his 13 minutes against the NJ Nets on Sunday, scoring 12 points and grabbing a couple of rebounds in a loss. Probably got in because the Nets were hammering Denver 75-49 late in the 3rd quarter and George Karl conceded the game was over.
[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:56 PM [b]
[b]Umm, do these really count?[/b]

The Nuggets/Bobcats game counts because Rodney White will be back in Charlotte. I wonder how he will be received? Or if any of the NBA fans will even know he went here. [/b]

Or if anyone will even be at the game… I went to a weeknight game a few weeks ago and there was only about 2000 people there at tipoff. They slowly filed in, but I doubt if there was more than 4000 people there total.

There was a LONG line that filled up behind me at 10 this morning, i skipped outta my 9 AM a few mins early and got section 105 thank god. I’d say it was easily 20-40 people and more were coming. It was also kinda weird that right when the line started to fill up Mitch Baldwin came outta the SAC and said a few words…coincidence?

[i]Originally posted by WastedNiner[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:33 PM [b]
[b] Denver Nuggets vs. Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Coliseum, 7:00 PM

[/b]

Umm, do these really count? [/b]

Dude lay off the bobcats man… young but great team in the making

We need a Mitchell Baldwin cardboard cut-out to put in front of the ticket office.