Getting seats at halton

Just wanted to drop a note regarding some earlier conversation regarding getting crowds/tickets to niner games and the downside of being too popular.My son goes to charlotte,and I go to almost all of the games with him. He’s always able to get seats…albeit not always primo’s…but at halton theres really not any bad ones.I was walking the dog in my neighborhood today and ended up walking with a guy who’s 2 kids both go to chapel hill.He was telling me that they have some kind of lottery for students…yes for students…and than,something like if you get chosen you get some kind of rubber bracelet that just makes you eligible,not even definite,for tix,than they have to go wait on line at like 6a.m.,cause theres so many alumni/donors that always get seats…SO,sometimes be careful what you wish for…it’d be pretty horrible as a charlotte fan,not to be able to get a seat if you’re a student.I think that sucks.

chapel hill is lame.they have around 17 tickets for students pretty much.

[i]Originally posted by lucky57[/i]@Jan 17 2005, 06:23 PM [b] Just wanted to drop a note regarding some earlier conversation regarding getting crowds/tickets to niner games and the downside of being too popular.My son goes to charlotte,and I go to almost all of the games with him. He's always able to get seats...albeit not always primo's..but at halton theres really not any bad ones.I was walking the dog in my neighborhood today and ended up walking with a guy who's 2 kids both go to chapel hill.He was telling me that they have some kind of lottery for students...yes for students...and than,something like if you get chosen you get some kind of rubber bracelet that just makes you eligible,not even definite,for tix,than they have to go wait on line at like 6a.m.,cause theres so many alumni/donors that always get seats....SO,sometimes be careful what you wish for...it'd be pretty horrible as a charlotte fan,not to be able to get a seat if you're a student.I think that sucks. [/b]
You're not going to fine a school anywhere that has enough seats for every student. The situation at Chapel Hill is more or less standard operating procedure at major universities.

how much money do you have to give to sit in lower level alumni?