Gill's Wise Ramblings

I find I want to post ramblings and stuff. I start threads. Lots of them. So rather, i’ll start a thread where I post all this stuff for your interweb enjoyment. Enjoy the enjoyments.

First up, an update on the Mustache growing…

(Starting out as a beard. Dont want to get mistaken for a cop just yet)

GIS’d “Mandeep Gill”. Here’s one of the results.

[QUOTE=J Felt;440076]GIS’d “Mandeep Gill”. Here’s one of the results.

[/QUOTE]

Surjit Sager = long lost Indian brother of Chris Sager!?
:lol:

Woah… my past is coming to haunt me!!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;440070]First up, an update on the Mustache growing…

(Starting out as a bear. Dont want to get mistaken for a cop just yet)
[/QUOTE]

You may want to be careful referring to anything of yourself as a “bear” – see: (NSFW - if you like your job)[URL]http://www.bookfreedomtravel.com/[/URL].

[QUOTE=C49erMoose;440093]You may want to be careful referring to anything of yourself as a “bear” – see: (NSFW - if you like your job)[URL]http://www.bookfreedomtravel.com/[/URL].[/QUOTE]

Your sick. Your a sick man.

It has been fixed to reflect my original thought that I was starting out with a beard.

Werent you a cop last year? or was that your girl?

[QUOTE=The Lax;440098]Werent you a cop last year? or was that your girl?[/QUOTE]

GF, I was a convict.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;440094]Your sick. Your a sick man.[/QUOTE]

Funny story… I wouldn’t have known anything about “bears” until my buddy booked his honeymoon cruise. He starts researching through CruiseCritic who else will be on the ship - etc.

Well this one guy asks (on the CruiseCritic forum for his sail date) “do you think it will be ok to bring my grandson on the cruise…since it is a bear cruise?” To which someone else responded “only if your cool with him being hit on by big burly gay men.” This promted my buddy to think, “Bears fans = big, burly, & gay? Somethings wrong here…” Thus he did a little more research and discovered the “bears-not from Chicago”. He felt the need to share with me and I with you.

They say sometimes you can de-traumatize something by sharing - not so much. Hasn’t seemed to help yet…

Barf.

Does all this mean Gill is going on a Bear Cruise?

Gah… no… Im going to have nightmares now. Thanks. Although outside of the gay thing I could fit in there. Im bearish.

So does anyone make homemade popcorn ever? I’ve tried it, its coming out good. Doing it in a pot.