Girl found 18 years later...

[QUOTE=VA49er;427615]To you and me, yes, but to someone that has undergone that kinda of trauma, I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

Very true.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;427614]Not trying to blame her… but it did mention that he brought her and the kids to UC Berkeley… a large campus full of people would seem to be an excellent time to make a run for it.[/QUOTE]

I’d have to imagine this girl didn’t know up from down at that point in her life. Who knows if she was even able to compute the reaction to any action she might or might not take.

I wonder what its gonna take to get tighter restrictions on these hard core sex offenders?

Having a probation officer pop in on them a few times a year clearly isnt cutting it.

He probably will be under the three strikes rule in California. Kidnapping, Rape of a minor, Abuse, etc… Thus, his sentence would be life plus compound of the other crimes’ sentences.

Doesn’t qualify for death penalty since nobody died. But he should have fun with the guys in San Quentin. Most are not a big fan of guys that take advantage of kids.

[QUOTE=VA49er;427587]As the father of a little girl, I can promise you if I was in that situation the dude wouldn’t make it out alive. I wouldn’t give a rat’s ass about any repurcussions. I’d take my chances with a jury.[/QUOTE]

Ditto- dead man walking

and the greatest sin in all this?
THE MOTHERFOCKER WAS ARRESTED IN 1971 FOR RAPE AND KIDNAPPING! LET OUT OF PRISON.

when are we gonna learn as a society that bad people should be put away forever, because they will repeat themselves. That parole board should all commit suicide tonight.

and the greatest sin in all this? THE MOTHERFOCKER WAS ARRESTED IN 1971 FOR RAPE AND KIDNAPPING! LET OUT OF PRISON.

when are we gonna learn as a society that bad people should be put away forever, because they will repeat themselves. That parole board should all commit suicide tonight.

I can’t believe they never realized something was happening FOR 18 YEARS. That’s shocking.

How does a convicted rapist hide a girl and her two children for 18 years?!

Well, it doesn’t hurt that his wife was in on it.

Well the dads in prison should give him a warm reception. Ditto from the moms in prison for his wife.

[QUOTE=metro;427650]and the greatest sin in all this?
THE MOTHERFOCKER WAS ARRESTED IN 1971 FOR RAPE AND KIDNAPPING! LET OUT OF PRISON.

when are we gonna learn as a society that bad people should be put away forever, because they will repeat themselves. That parole board should all commit suicide tonight.[/QUOTE]

They have to make room for people who sell MARIJUANA!

I’ll type them out again… my favorite lyrics…

“The war on drugs may be well-intentioned but it falls ****ing flat
When you stop to mention the overcrowded prisons where a rapist gets paroled
To make room for a dude who had sold
A pound of weed, to me that’s a crime
Here’s to good people doing time.”

9 out of 10 rapists approve of legalizing marijuana.

[QUOTE=metro;427650]and the greatest sin in all this?

when are we gonna learn as a society that bad people should be put away forever, because they will repeat themselves. That parole board should all commit suicide tonight.[/QUOTE]

I disagree whole-heartedly.

Why imprison someone and let the taxpayers pay for it for 40 years and crowd the prisons when a public hanging after a fair appeal will do just fine?

9 out of 10 rapists approve of legalizing marijuana.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

haha that was my reaction as well. We could also say 10 out of 10 KKK members call themselves Christians, or something along those lines. Just because a bad person approves of an action, doesn’t make that action bad.

10 out of 10 rapists also breathe oxygen. I’m going to start hold my breath… NOW!..

[QUOTE=Chisox17;427720]haha that was my reaction as well. We could also say 10 out of 10 KKK members call themselves Christians, or something along those lines. Just because a bad person approves of an action, doesn’t make that action bad.

10 out of 10 rapists also breathe oxygen. I’m going to start hold my breath… NOW!..[/QUOTE]

You’re thinking into it way too much. It was a joke.

None of the 10 rapists I know are for legalized marijuana.

Yeah I dont think he was caught with the girl and her daughters. he was caught with his wife and the girls daughters.

Why imprison someone and let the taxpayers pay for it for 40 years and crowd the prisons when a public hanging after a fair appeal will do just fine?

Thank you god. And no, were not going to hang people like him. Were going to shoot them. Or electricute them. Let them go in pain…

Sickening…

[QUOTE]
In a rambling telephone interview from jail, Garrido told CNN affiliate KCRA of Sacramento he was relieved at being caught.
“I feel much better now,” he said. “This is a process that needed to take place.” [/QUOTE]

Really? YOU needed to kidnap a girl to feel better about yourself? **** YOU.

[QUOTE]
Garrido said he could not go into detail about why he chose to abduct Dugard. “I haven’t talked to a lawyer yet, so I can’t do that,” he said.
[/QUOTE]

??!! WTF?

:lmao:
I am down with that.

My wife raised a damn interesting point tonite.

She said (and we have 2 little girls) that she had rather our girls die than go through what this girl endured.

Tough call. She’s alive, but if you believe in God, she would have been better off than being subjected to that stuff. I can’t say- I can say I would kill the bastard.