Gmail Account Invites

If anyone would like a gmail account invite, let me know - I have 6.

Would appreciate one, if one is left Alum. Check PM for email address. Thanks!

ditto

If you still have one I’d love it.

THanks

G Mail rules!

what is gmail?? :unsure:

[b]what is gmail?? [/b]

Gmail is a free, web based email account similar to that of yahoo but sponsored by Google. Instead of the 6 Mb for mail storage that Yahoo gives you, Gmail gives you 1 Gb. One thing that I really like about it is that it organizes all correspondence into a thread format. Currently, the accounts are only available to those who are invited by current members. When Gmail first became available, invites for selling on ebay for nice chunks of change - not sure why someone would pay for something that is a free service knowing that eventually it would become available to them at no cost! But hey, we all do stupid things sometimes…

I still have 2 available and I know of someone with 6 more that they are willing to donate to fellow Niners…

Charlotte alum, please check your PM’s. (top right).

Thanks!

I’ve already checked it and have sent the invite to you… Check your email and let me know if you haven’t received it…

I now have 6 more available… Anyone else want one?

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Sep 8 2004, 08:06 AM [b]
[b]what is gmail?? [/b]

Gmail is a free, web based email account similar to that of yahoo but sponsored by Google. Instead of the 6 Mb for mail storage that Yahoo gives you, Gmail gives you 1 Gb. One thing that I really like about it is that it organizes all correspondence into a thread format. Currently, the accounts are only available to those who are invited by current members. When Gmail first became available, invites for selling on ebay for nice chunks of change - not sure why someone would pay for something that is a free service knowing that eventually it would become available to them at no cost! But hey, we all do stupid things sometimes…

I still have 2 available and I know of someone with 6 more that they are willing to donate to fellow Niners… [/b]

Actually, Yahoo! gives you 100 Mb. Not quite a gig, but more than enough for me.

Ill take one if you stilll have one available. Thanks

I’ve still got four or five invites if anyone wants em, I can’t find anyone to take them and i’m sick of making accounts for myself :stuck_out_tongue:

pm me if you want one