Gmail Invites

Guessing the majority of people all have an account by now but if not, PM me with an email address and I’ll send ya one. Will take the first 4 that request one.

can you explain what this is?

Gmail is an e-mail service provided by Google. There are several nifty features that go along with it…

– It provides one gigabyte of storage, so there is never any need to delete stuff
– An excellent spam filter
– E-mails and replies/forwards to them are threaded together as a conversation, so you never have to go around searching for replies and things like that
– Once you don’t want an e-mail in your inbox anymore, you can archive it. Then, to find it later, you can search your e-mails for keywords and find it.
– You can file your e-mails away into categories such as “work,” “school,” etc.

BTW, I also have six invites. PM me if interested.

I had an account for a few months before I even used it but once I did, I found myself enjoying Gmail more than any other email service I use and I use numerous. Knock on wood, but it’s the ONLY email account I use that I have yet to receive one single spam mail on. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time though but so far, so good.

If you don’t have a Gmail account, I highly recommend it. Quality email service. And if you get one, you can download a pretty nifty utility where you’ll be notified in your system tray if you get a message sent to your Gmail account. Just go to Gmail’s homepage and you should be able to find the download for it.