Gmine been hijacked? Utters Blog taken over by David Scott?

I haven’t checked his blog in the past few weeks due to the end of the baseball season and semester, but can someone tell me what the hell happened and why he was replaced?

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=27180.msg469999#msg469999

Utter began drinkning again.

Some of the larger Charlotte boosters didn’t feel he was the right one to represent the University so a petition began.

Once the petition circulated and it became knowledge about it’s existence…Utter’s drug use became more regular.

The suits at The O tried to take him off of the blog for several weeks but Utter locked himself in a storage closet with internet access. He warned of suicide if anyone tried to break in.

There were weeks of planning a safe intervention. At last, nitros oxide was fed thru the air duct leading into the closet and the Suits were able enter without incident.

A public lashing and stoning took place in the alley behind Stool Pigeons just last week. Miraculously surviving, Utter was condemned to a much worse fate of torture…

He is currently locked in the same storage closet he sought for refuge with rations of food and water and a 50" HDTV set to non-stop coverage of the 2010 World Cup!!!

A sad ending to what was once a great Niner reporter/blogger.

RIP…Utter Nonsense

And I bet you wonder why you got DESTROYED by Niner National in the NNNPOY.

And I bet you wonder why you got DESTROYED by Niner National in the NNNPOY.[/quote]

Really?! I lost because I don’t cater to the soccer fan?!

Thanks! At least now I know.

I really have been losing a lot of sleep over that.

There’s nothing I care about more on this planet than how I do in the NNNPOY contest.

Well I thought it was funny… esp the bit about Stoolies

And I bet you wonder why you got DESTROYED by Niner National in the NNNPOY.[/quote]

Really?! I lost because I don’t cater to the soccer fan?![/quote] Cater to who? I was saying you lost because you are an ignorant fool spouting ignorant nonsense.

Thanks! At least now I know.

I really have been losing a lot of sleep over that.

There’s nothing I care about more on this planet than how I do in the NNNPOY contest.

Dude, that’s just dumb. I’m a big fan of this place, but keep things in perspective. You should be worried about a lot of other things before a message board. Get your priorities (and your life) in order, KTown.

Thanks…

SOME people on here like to take themselves just a little too seriously.

God forbid I try to make a joke.

Thanks…

SOME people on here like to take themselves just a little too seriously.

God forbid I try to make a joke.[/quote]Yea, that’s all you were doing.

Also, I was not joking at all.

Stop the cat fight, ladies!

lol

voice of reason.

49erbust and tr-ktown-leader meet at the atm. now!