GMine Update - opponents, Braswell to Big Man Camp, etc

It’s already in the opponents thread, but there’s more in the update, so it gets its own thread:

http://gmine.blogspot.com/2012/06/charlotte49ers-news-and-notes-mens.html#storylink=cpy

clt says of course bras is going to a big man camp. Size king.

What’s the big deal about this blog vs other BLOGS about us in the O?

Interesting how none of this has shown up in the print edition of the Big O!

Run, that was pretty much what led to my comment. The O loves to make Niner news “for Niners only”.

That is why . . . .

[size=5] Cancel your observer now[/size]

Son of a @%#%!

Apparently Chris Braswell transferred to Marquette during the off-season.

http://www.nikeeyb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Amare-Stoudemire-College-Roster-Alpha-1.pdf

Sigh…

Ho Hum…

i’ll take this as a very big miss-print huh?

Agreed it is just a miss print. I am fairly certain if our best player transfered one of the blogs would have picked it up. Also the O would be all over this. “Best player from Charlotte bails for a BCS conference.” Yeah that sounds about right for an O story…(sigh)

Agreed it is just a miss print. I am fairly certain if our best player transfered one of the blogs would have picked it up. Also the O would be all over this. “Best player from Charlotte bails for a BCS conference.” Yeah that sounds about right for an O story…(sigh)[/quote]

If Braz had decided to leave I would be driving the Fire Major Bus.

You would at least think they could get the name of the university Braz plays for right :o … I mean they got every other kids university right. Major/Oliver gets no respect.

Sokool, you make it sound like Major and Oliver are our only 2 coaches.

[quote=“sokool, post:14, topic:26822”]You would at least think they could get the name of the university Braz plays for right :o … I mean they got every other kids university right. Major/Oliver gets no respect.[/quote]Yeah, I am sure they said “how can we screw Alan Major?, I know, let’s put the wrong school on there!”. Nike says that they pick the top 10 big men in the nation for this camp and they took one of ours…please Nike, disrespect us every year.

My Bad, we have only 1 coach (Oliver). Major is just a figure head (Nutless) he does what Oliver tells him too.

Dude, if you think Braz is one of the top 10 big men in the nation you obviously don’t follow college basketball at ALL !!!

[quote=“sokool, post:18, topic:26822”]Dude, if you think Braz is one of the top 10 big men in the nation you obviously don’t follow college basketball at ALL !!![/quote]What’s your explanation for why he was chosen?

These camps are primarily about who you know not who you are. There are 14 players in this camp so that top 10 B.S. is just that.
Major/Oliver knew somebody who was connected and they got him in. PURE AND SIMPLE

Braz was barely recognized as one of the top players in the A-10 … 3rd team All-Conf, certainly is not top 10 the in nation big man credentials.