Go Cowboys !!!

Just wanted to be the first. B)

You forgot to add the “to hell” part to your topic title, kpigout.

Go Bills! (and please come up with something more original that the “you lost 4 straight SB’s” comeback.)

:ticked:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jun 24 2004, 10:08 AM [b] You forgot to add the "to hell" part to your topic title, kpigout.

Go Bills! (and please come up with something more original that the “you lost 4 straight SB’s” comeback.)

:ticked: [/b]

52-17…

And the Cowboys have done what in the last several years? You must have them confused with a team that’s actually been successful this millenium. Funny how all that Cowboy paraphanalia went from being all over the place to never seen… lol

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jun 24 2004, 11:58 AM [b]And the Cowboys have done what in the last several years? You must have them confused with a team that's actually been successful this millenium. Funny how all that Cowboy paraphanalia went from being all over the place to never seen... lol[/b]
Doesn't mean I don't still own mine.........

and the Cowboys have been to the playoffs 5 times since they won their 3rd superbowl in the 90s(twice in the 00’s)…the bills have been there 3 times in the same period(once in the 00’s)…10-6 vs. 6-10 as far as last years record goes…please do some homework before you talk junk. :rolleyes:

and if paraphanalia sales determined the success of sports teams, the Cavs would have won 80 games and the NBA championship last year and the Bears would have won the past 3 Super Bowls…

[b] Doesn't mean I don't still own mine.........[/b]

Doesn’t mean you wear it when they suck either. Most Cowboy fans don’t.

[b]and the Cowboys have been to the playoffs 5 times since they won their 3rd superbowl in the 90s(twice in the 00's).......the bills have been there 3 times in the same period(once in the 00's)......10-6 vs. 6-10 as far as last years record goes.......please do some homework before you talk junk. :rolleyes: [/b]

Funny, because I don’t recall me comparing the recent failures/success (lack thereof) of the Cowboys to the Bills so you wasted your time looking up the stats on the internet. I simply stated that as a Cowboys fan, you don’t really have much to hang your hat on lately and I find it amusing that Dallas fans always resort to what they accomplished in the past when confronted with the present. Kind of reminds of me of Tarheel fans when you confront them about how they’ve done against Duke lately.

[b]and if paraphanalia sales determined the success of sports teams, the Cavs would have won 80 games and the NBA championship last year and the Bears would have won the past 3 Super Bowls.......[/b]

Once again, I don’t recall me stating anything that has any relevance to your point. I stated that Cowboy fans have a tendency of only flaunting their “gear” when they’re on top. In the early/mid 90’s, there was a Cowboy shirt on every other person and over the last several years, the only place you could find one is Ebay. But ironically, you proved my point by stating despite being terrible, Bears fans still wear their gear. The rest of your rebuttal was pointless in relation to my previous post.

The whole point of me even addressing this thread is to just show how predictable and lame Cowboy fans are when you start talking football in their down years. But good luck this season…I’m sure the NFL apparel manufactures and retailers are pulling for you. :wink:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jun 25 2004, 07:08 AM [b]
[b] Doesn't mean I don't still own mine.........[/b]

Doesn’t mean you wear it when they suck either. Most Cowboy fans don’t.

[b]and the Cowboys have been to the playoffs 5 times since they won their 3rd superbowl in the 90s(twice in the 00's).......the bills have been there 3 times in the same period(once in the 00's)......10-6 vs. 6-10 as far as last years record goes.......please do some homework before you talk junk. :rolleyes: [/b]

Funny, because I don’t recall me comparing the recent failures/success (lack thereof) of the Cowboys to the Bills so you wasted your time looking up the stats on the internet. I simply stated that as a Cowboys fan, you don’t really have much to hang your hat on lately and I find it amusing that Dallas fans always resort to what they accomplished in the past when confronted with the present. Kind of reminds of me of Tarheel fans when you confront them about how they’ve done against Duke lately.

[b]and if paraphanalia sales determined the success of sports teams, the Cavs would have won 80 games and the NBA championship last year and the Bears would have won the past 3 Super Bowls.......[/b]

Once again, I don’t recall me stating anything that has any relevance to your point. I stated that Cowboy fans have a tendency of only flaunting their “gear” when they’re on top. In the early/mid 90’s, there was a Cowboy shirt on every other person and over the last several years, the only place you could find one is Ebay. But ironically, you proved my point by stating despite being terrible, Bears fans still wear their gear. The rest of your rebuttal was pointless in relation to my previous post.

The whole point of me even addressing this thread is to just show how predictable and lame Cowboy fans are when you start talking football in their down years. But good luck this season…I’m sure the NFL apparel manufactures and retailers are pulling for you. :wink:[/b]

saying we don’t have much to hang our hat on lately…10-6 last season, one of the best defenses in the NFL, young and improving talent and two first round picks next year, there’s quite enough room to hang all of my Cowboys hats.

and cowboys fans still wear their gear, but when you are so successful, there will be plenty of bandwagon fans. then they had their hard times and the bandwagoners left to go grab their Rams or Patriots stuff. the true fans wear their stuff all the time, don’t put real fans of the team into the same category as bandwagoners…

okay man, I’m done with this, i’ll read your response to this but i’m not gonna reply. Thanks for the entertaining arguement and read.

Lighten up man…just busting your chops. NFL would be no fun if opposing fans all got along and pulled for each others’ teams. I hate the Cowboys, but I also despise the Dolphins, Steelers and Redskins. And if any of those four teams are successful or beat the Bills, then I’ll hate them even more. I just love the NFL, the Bills and I love to hate certain teams. :slight_smile:

Both of your teams suck.:butt:

GO PANTHERS!!!

Please take this to the Smack Forum. This forum is for serious football talk only (as you can see by all the other threads). :smiley:

DELHOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEe!

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Jun 28 2004, 09:56 AM [b] Both of your teams suck.:butt:

GO PANTHERS!!! [/b]

While MK and I disagree politically, we agree on this.

Go Panthers…(and Eagles!!!). B)

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Jun 28 2004, 09:56 AM [b] Both of your teams suck.:butt:

GO PANTHERS!!! [/b]

You damn bandwagon fan! :smirk:

Panthers are my #2 team. Only time I pull against them is when they play Buffalo. That would be my dream Super Bowl but if that happened, my heart would be with the Bills.

Go Falcons!!! Can you say Bartkowski? I go wayyyyyyyy back.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jun 28 2004, 12:06 PM [b] Panthers are my #2 team. Only time I pull against them is when they play Buffalo. That would be my dream Super Bowl but if that happened, my heart would be with the Bills. [/b]
I thought the same thing when the Eagles played the Panthers in the NFC championship but I found myself pulling for the Panthers. Course I had guaranteed Super Bowl tickets if the Panthers won, so that may have had something to do with it.
[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jun 28 2004, 05:06 PM [b] You damn bandwagon fan! :smirk:

[/b]

Not me buddy. Been with them from the beginning. I sat through 4 agonizing games at Ericsson during the 1-15 campaign and watched every game that was televized. On football video games, I’m always the Panthers.

Grew up a Cowboy’s fan, but when Charlotte got the Panthers, I became a die hard. Support the home town team, that’s what it’s all about.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :headbang:

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Jun 28 2004, 03:13 PM [b] Not me buddy. Been with them from the beginning. I sat through 4 agonizing games at Ericsson during the 1-15 campaign and watched every game that was televized. On football video games, I'm always the Panthers.

Grew up a Cowboy’s fan, but when Charlotte got the Panthers, I became a die hard. Support the home town team, that’s what it’s all about.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :headbang: [/b]

I definitely support the Panthers. Even drove all the way to BFE (aka: Clemson) to watch them in their diaper year and continue to attend as many home games as possible. Just can’t put them as my #1 team. Maybe 1B but the Bills have always been and will always be my favorite team. If they lost to the Panthers in the Super Bowl, I’d still be happy though but inside, I’d be hoping for a close game with the Bills squeaking one out on a game winning FG. (No Scott Norwood jokes please). :smiley:

I wear my Cowboys stuff all the time…win or lose. Always have…always will. And theres plenty more just like me here in Texas. We never went into hiding. May different where you’re at, but the Cowboys remain #1 here no matter the record.

I’m not 100% positive on this, but aren’t the Bills the only team in the AFC East to have never won a Super Bowl?

Even the ex-AFC East team, the Indianapolis Colts have a Super Bowl victory.

If it weren’t for the Jets, I think I would hate Buffalo more than any other team. If Fiedler can stay healthy long enough, the Dolphins will regain the top of the AFC East, and all will be right in the world.