Golf gets GREAT PUBLICITY!

www.golfdigest.com/magazine/blogs/campusinsider

Niners #3 now?

That’s very, very highbrow praise from people who know. Congrats to the linksters!

[QUOTE=VA49er;274751]Niners #3 now?[/QUOTE]

Yea they have been for a little bit now I believe

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;274761]Yea they have been for a little bit now I believe[/QUOTE]

Oh well, last I heard they were #1. Still doing great I see.

I still want to know why I can’t get a Charlotte Titleist hat? Every school under the sun has one and they aren’t golf schools ::biggrin:

[QUOTE=VA49er;274762]Oh well, last I heard they were #1. Still doing great I see.[/QUOTE]

According to an interview Judy gave at halftime of the Davidson game, GolfDigest has us at #3 and GolfStat has them at #1. I went to [URL=www.golfstat.com]GolfStat.com[/URL] though and it looked like they had us at #3 also (#2 w 2 teams tied for 1st).

that is awesome. something for all alumni and students to be proud of. this has been an outstanding run. Can’t wait to see whether we can hoist our first ncaa championship trophy this spring. that would be fabulous. when we talk about extensions, we need to lock up coach green for a long, long time. I really love the comments regarding his style of coaching. trust in his players, not dictating how they will play each hole. it is amazing what that type of attitude can do for a sports team or a work team.

Pretty impressive stuff by the Niber Golf Team!!!

I’m still waiting to get my officail Niner golf stuff along with my official Niner soccer stuff.

GO NINERS!!!

PS: For fun read about Willie Mac(kenzie), now the pro golfer, in this issue of ESPN Mag. Man, what a charmed life.