GOOD directions to Belk Arena?

Does anyone on here have some good reliable directions to Belk Arena? (comming from UNCC obviously). Any tips on where to park as well would be greatly apreciated. I have only been up there once, for the game two years ago, and someone else was driving, so I dont really remember where we parked or how we got there.

Thanks a lot in advance!

I cant wait! GO NINERS

clt lives in cornelius and would recommend parking there and walking to davidson

Take Harris Boulevard to I-77 North to Exit 30. Turn right, you can’t miss it. Or take I-85 North to Exit 55, Highway 73. Turn left and go about 8 miles, then turn right on Davidson-Concord Road which goes right to the parking lot.

Map: [URL=http://www2.davidson.edu/welcome/wel_imgs/g_dcmapcolor03.gif][B]Davidson campus[/B][/URL]

hey chisox, alot of us will be leaving here from campus, we’ll all just meet up no?

Chisox, I would take I-85 South to I-77 North. Take exit 30 (Griffith Street) and bear to your right. Griffith takes you to NC Highway 115. The campus will be directly in front of you at the Griffith Street-NC 115 intersection traffic light. To get to the parking lot a Belk Arena, take a right at the light, then a left at the next traffic signal onto Concord Road. The entrance to the arena parking lot will be on Baker Drive, which is the 2nd left off of Concord Road.

That being said, I would recommend that you park somewhere else. There is on-street parking in Davidson on both NC 115 and Concord Road, as well as the various side streets. (My sister-in-law works at the Davidson Inn, so I will probably park there and walk through campus to Belk.)

BTW, other routes would include:

1. Harris Boulevard to Old Statesville Road (NC 115), then right to Davidson.
  2. I-85 North to NC Highway 73 (exit 55). Turn left on 73 (Davidson Highway/Sam Furr Road), then turn right onto either Davidson-Concord Road or NC 115 to get Davidson.

[QUOTE=run49er;203492]Chisox, I would take I-85 South to I-77 North. Take exit 30 (Griffith Street) and bear to your right. Griffith takes you to NC Highway 115. The campus will be directly in front of you at the Griffith Street-NC 115 intersection traffic light. To get to the parking lot a Belk Arena, take a right at the light, then a left at the next traffic signal onto Concord Road. The entrance to the arena parking lot will be on Baker Drive, which is the 2nd left off of Concord Road.

That being said, I would recommend that you park somewhere else. There is on-street parking in Davidson on both NC 115 and Concord Road, as well as the various side streets. (My sister-in-law works at the Davidson Inn, so I will probably park there and walk through campus to Belk.)

BTW, other routes would include:

1. Harris Boulevard to Old Statesville Road (NC 115), then right to Davidson.
  2. I-85 North to NC Highway 73 (exit 55). Turn left on 73 (Davidson Highway/Sam Furr Road), then turn right onto either Davidson-Concord Road or NC 115 to get Davidson.[/QUOTE]

THANKS! :thumbsup:

Take Harris Boulevard to I-77 North to Exit 30. Turn right, you can't miss it. Or take I-85 North to Exit 55, Highway 73. Turn left and go about 8 miles, then turn right on Davidson-Concord Road which goes right to [b][i]the parking lot[/b][/i].

Map: Davidson campus

The what? Such a thing exists at Davidson College?

It’s not a bad walk from the Brickhouse…we always park there, Pregame and just walk through Campus…that way you can get pretty blitzed a not have to drive!..the walk takes you right by the Frat houses…we’ve gotten in a few rukus’s before with their frat guys throwing bottles from the roof’s of their houses…it’s pretty fun especially with a large mob of niner fans, which there usually is coming from the Brickhouse