Good Job, Beasley...

At least hide it, dumbass!

In some ways, I’m relieved he did not play for us for that one season.

I tought it was “cool beans?”

I tought it was "cool beans?"

Thought wrong… it’s “supercool beans”

[IMG]http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/.a/6a00d8341c2c7653ef0120a5141f14970b-pi[/IMG]

At least hide it, dumbass!

First, that has got to be the dumbest tattoo on earth, no matter what…

Second, If you’re making fun of it because it’s spelled “wrong,” I’m pretty sure that was the intent. BEASley…

Were the glasses part of that tatoo, or a dealer add-on? :lol:

First, that has got to be the dumbest tattoo on earth, no matter what...

Second, If you’re making fun of it because it’s spelled “wrong,” I’m pretty sure that was the intent. BEASley…

I believe he’s referencing the fact that “SuperCool Beas” left his pot out while posing for a picture that would be shared on the internets.

I believe he's referencing the fact that "SuperCool Beas" left his pot out while posing for a picture that would be shared on the internets.
:lmao:I didn't see that until you said it. That absurd tattoo definitely held my attention.

That might not be pot tho. It’s what it looks like to me but you can’t be sure.

Speculation is all youneed :slight_smile: Looks like pot to me.

Shocker someone with a bad tattoo…

Shocker a 20 year old that smokes weed…

Especially when he got busted at the Rookie camp with pot.

Apparently he’s checked into Rehab.

[URL]http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2009/08/report_michael_beasley_checks.html[/URL]

[QUOTE]
“Y do I feel like the whole world is against me…I can’t win for losin,” Beasley wrote.
“Feelin like it’s not worth livin!!! I’m done.”[/QUOTE]

Yea, life is just terrible. You’re making millions of dollars doing what you love to do and there’s many in the world who would love the opportunity you’ve been afforded, yet you write crap like this.

ESPN News is reporting Michael Beasley has checked into a rehab clinic for substance abuse and psychological issues.

Just saw a report on Sports Center that Beasley could have been contemplating suicide. This kid has seemed to be full of issues since day one. Remember when everyone was talking about what a “unique personality” and upbringing this guy had.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;426321]Apparently he’s checked into Rehab.

[URL]http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2009/08/report_michael_beasley_checks.html[/URL]

Yea, life is just terrible. You’re making millions of dollars doing what you love to do and there’s many in the world who would love the opportunity you’ve been afforded, yet you write crap like this.[/QUOTE]

Thats what a year in Manhattan, KS and Huggy Bear will do to you!

ESPN article on his entry to rehab: h[URL=http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4419340&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_4419340]ttp://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4419340&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_4419340[/URL]

I’m just saying that making fun of a kid who almost played for us, who apparently has some major issues isn’t in the best taste.

It could turn off other prospective recruits.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;426302]Shocker someone with a bad tattoo…

Shocker a 20 year old that smokes weed…[/QUOTE]

Shcoker that a 20 year old in his position is too stupid to put the weed away before taking a picture for twitter.

I could give two ****s if he smoked or not. I don’t think it’s right that the NBA dictates what a player does in his free time.

But for crying out loud, hide the ****… dumbass!

I’d pick on him if it was just the tattoo and weed, but if he’s having real problems with his mind, that’s no laughing matter. I’m gonna go high road and hope he gets his head straight.

I could give two ****s if he smoked or not. [B]I don't think it's right that the NBA dictates what a player does in his free time.[/B]
ummm... like it or not, it's still ILLEGAL. The NBA didn't make it that way. Let's not make this get put in the "other" thread.