Good Luck

It’s been many months since I’ve been on a 49er board, but just wanted to wish you guys good luck in the A10. Memphis and Charlotte had 10 good years together in CUSA adn I’m sad to see that conference as we know it break up.

I used my real name, Jim Williams on the CUSA board and got into some memorable squables on the CUSA message board, some in jest , some not. Despite what many of you may think, I’m not a 100% jerk and wanted to part ways by wishing you guys good luck.

and i say the same for you calamari isn’t such a bad person i had actually got him to talk to me after he got off of his thrown and he was oddly nice i hope you do well with your really good recruitin class and DWJ

Old Tiger, thanks! I’ve enjoyed the battles over the past decade (if not always the outcome!) with the Tigers.

Good luck in the new C-USA!

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Jun 24 2005, 03:37 PM [b] calamari isn't such a bad person [/b]
well lets not get carried away

Thanks Old Tiger. I tried to go to the Memphis board a few months ago and do the same thing, but that stupid azz SC Conway banned me.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Jun 25 2005, 11:27 PM [b] ...but that stupid azz SC Conway banned me. [/b]
Take a number. I haven't been able to post there in forever, not that I care to but it's the principle of the thing. :rolleyes:

And thanks OldTiger… good luck to you too.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF+Jun 26 2005, 02:35 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (UNCCTF @ Jun 26 2005, 02:35 AM)

Wow, I visit here once every six months or so and you guys have to get all wound up with the same stuff all over again. Obviously I made a mistake in dropping by to wish you good luck.

[i]Originally posted by oldtiger[/i]@Jun 26 2005, 12:07 PM [b] Wow, I visit here once every six months or so and you guys have to get all wound up with the same stuff all over again. Obviously I made a mistake in dropping by to wish you good luck. [/b]
Whoa whoa whoa.... I think we all appreciate you dropping by and wishing us luck. Personally, you were always one of the Memphis board people that I liked. Conway isn't exactly beloved over here though. Thanks again.

word. Oldtiger everyone appreciates your post, including myself, it was a classy idea. However SCC has been hated (and for good reason) ever since I first started out at CUSA talk

I’ll add my good luck to you guys. I’ve relocated here now, so I’m hoping you guys play some good teams so I can get my college basketball fix. By the way, where did the UNC stuff come from in Charlotte? It was NEVER this prevelant when I lived here from 1998-2002.

[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Jun 29 2005, 04:50 PM [b] I'll add my good luck to you guys. I've relocated here now, so I'm hoping you guys play some good teams so I can get my college basketball fix. By the way, where did the UNC stuff come from in Charlotte? It was NEVER this prevelant when I lived here from 1998-2002. [/b]
Thanks squid, same to you guys. As for the UNC stuff, I'm guessing most of it came from Wal-Mart.