Good story on Baldwin & Etimov

Baldwin, Evtimov meet – again, Jena Janovy

Also from Jena, Hodge puts on a show for media

An the deciding facor today… :smiley:

[b]SNOW Charlotte is 3-1 on the road when there's snow on the ground. The wins were at Valparaiso, Indiana and Marquette, the loss at Cincinnati. There's snow on the ground in Worcester. Did You Know?[/b]
[b]Elevator DCU CENTER'S RIMSThey're old-school. Loose and worn free from their orange paint, they're shooters' rims, as Charlotte's Brendan Plavich figured out at practice Thursday.[/b]

Me Likey

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Mar 18 2005, 07:22 AM [b]
[b]Elevator DCU CENTER'S RIMSThey're old-school. Loose and worn free from their orange paint, they're shooters' rims, as Charlotte's Brendan Plavich figured out at practice Thursday.[/b]

Me Likey [/b]

yeah…I was about to quote that too…

:slight_smile:

Great Minds

[b]47

The number of seconds the shot-clock apparatus shook after one of Martin Iti’s dunks at practice Thursday. [/b]

Kind of like that one too. As critical as we’ve been of the guy, I’d at least like to see Martin get a few quality minutes out there today and be physical, even if it results in some early fouls. We need to be aggressive in this game and not play the least bit passive.

One more story…

49ers get a chance to earn respect - Sorensen

[b]Hodge used to be skinny. But he's a senior now with 205 pounds amassed on his 6-foot-7 frame. Stick him on a weight machine at 9:15 any weekday morning at Charlotte's suburban Ballantyne YMCA, and Hodge will hold his own with many of the housewives.[/b]

:lol:

yupppp…gotta win…

From the Sorenson article:

Basden expects to be motivated. He’s says he’s tired of the perception Charlotte underachieves.

“I’m going to come out like a mad man,” he says.

God love Eddie Basden!

Go Niners! Beat UNC Tractor Tech!

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Mar 18 2005, 07:50 AM [b]
[b]47

The number of seconds the shot-clock apparatus shook after one of Martin Iti’s dunks at practice Thursday. [/b]

Kind of like that one too. As critical as we’ve been of the guy, I’d at least like to see Martin get a few quality minutes out there today and be physical, even if it results in some early fouls. We need to be aggressive in this game and not play the least bit passive. [/b]

We need his game vs. Louisville last year duplicated today.

Well if Basden comes out like a mad man, withers comes out like an alert man and plavich comes out like a prudent man( and iti comes out like a slightly more athletic than an ivy leaguer man) we should kick their arse.

More Wal-mart references from Sorensen. I’ve been a big fan of his articles since the CUSA tournament.

I don’t care for his article’s title. I guess we never get respect from previous victories or by getting ranked. Only by beating State can we gain respect. :rolleyes:

I’m like you guys. I love the fact that these rims are shooters rims. Evtimov, Atsur, Brackman and Bennerman are loving it, also.

[i]Originally posted by Pack_Attack_03[/i]@Mar 18 2005, 09:07 AM [b] I'm like you guys. I love the fact that these rims are shooters rims. Evtimov, Atsur, Brackman and Bennerman are loving it, also. [/b]
Are you honestly comparing those guys to Plavich?