Got FSL?

Just sent in my fourth and final payment for my two FSL’s - Hope all the frequent posters here on NN.N have also got their FSL payments in. If not, get your FSL today!

When is the deadline for this?

I need to send in my fourth payment and then a fill payment for one more.

I’m on a monthly plan through May or June. Then I shall be in the club!

I hope people end up forfeiting their FSL’s in the future so I can have an opportunity to move down to better seats! All these FSL buyers are making my 49er club ranking drop!

I just need to send in one last check and then I’ll be all paid off for two FSLs. 8)

Yeah I have my last payment to go to0. I got something in the mail a few months back but I’ve forgotten when the deadline is.

You’ve got to think that the athletic foundation will update its financing policy. I wasn’t in a place to buy my FSLs a couple years ago but now that I am… I still can’t afford to put down a high monthly payment in order to be paid up by the summertime. Surely they’ll continue to offer FSLs in the future, right?

Just email or call them I am sure they will work with you to finance a FSL.

Money’s set aside, just waiting on the family checks to be able to send in the total payment.

Exciting times!

[quote=“J Felt, post:9, topic:26598”]Money’s set aside, just waiting on the family checks to be able to send in the total payment.

Exciting times![/quote]

True that, Feltis.

I’m wondering what kind of physical packet/package to expect once these bad boys are paid off?

A static cling FSL sticker. We are high rollers like that.

[quote=“Roasty, post:10, topic:26598”]True that, Feltis.

I’m wondering what kind of physical packet/package to expect once these bad boys are paid off?[/quote]

I have been told that they will be honoring the FSL holders. Not sure if there will be an additional package, but it was hinted that the honor will last for quite some time.

[quote=“J Felt, post:12, topic:26598”][quote=“Roasty, post:10, topic:26598”]True that, Feltis.

I’m wondering what kind of physical packet/package to expect once these bad boys are paid off?[/quote]

I have been told that they will be honoring the FSL holders. Not sure if there will be an additional package, but it was hinted that the honor will last for quite some time.[/quote]

Plaques with FSL holder names on them at the bottom of the Matt Stafford statue, similar to Panthers stadium? (I keed, I keed!)

[quote=“Roasty, post:13, topic:26598”][quote=“J Felt, post:12, topic:26598”][quote=“Roasty, post:10, topic:26598”]True that, Feltis.

I have been told that they will be honoring the FSL holders. Not sure if there will be an additional package, but it was hinted that the honor will last for quite some time.[/quote]

Plaques with FSL holder names on them at the bottom of the Matt Stafford statue, similar to Panthers stadium? (I keed, I keed!)[/quote]

I was thinking lifetime memberships at the Many Happy Endings Massage Parlor, but that’s cool too I guess.

I got two, paid in full.

I made my final payment on my four over Christmas.
Best check I wrote all year.
I’m going to try to keep sending checks to improve my 49er club ranking.

me 2. ;D

Got one, half paid.

Graduating in May, hoping to line up a job early enough that I can pay the remainder by June 30th.

If not, parents are covering what’s left. Hopefully they don’t have to, though.

[quote=“Roasty, post:10, topic:26598”][quote=“J Felt, post:9, topic:26598”]Money’s set aside, just waiting on the family checks to be able to send in the total payment.

Exciting times![/quote]

True that, Feltis.

A packet where you can send another donation.

Seriously though, I spoke to someone in the athletic office several months ago who mentioned the possibility of having FSL holders go to the stadium upon completion to pick out their seat(s).

We have to at least get 49er FSL stickers like the Rams Club or Clemson IPTAY. I need something since those money hungry Raleigh bastards made me remove my Charlotte 49er tag frame.

[quote=“Ckroush, post:19, topic:26598”][quote=“Roasty, post:10, topic:26598”][quote=“J Felt, post:9, topic:26598”]Money’s set aside, just waiting on the family checks to be able to send in the total payment.

Exciting times![/quote]

True that, Feltis.

A packet where you can send another donation.

Seriously though, I spoke to someone in the athletic office several months ago who mentioned the possibility of having FSL holders go to the stadium upon completion to pick out their seat(s).

We have to at least get 49er FSL stickers like the Rams Club or Clemson IPTAY. I need something since those money hungry Raleigh bastards made me remove my Charlotte 49er tag frame.[/quote]

I heard the seat-picking comment too somewhere. Can’t wait. As for the tag frame: I have an old one that is legal as it does not cover the state name. The newer ones are the ones that are no-nos. OLD SCHOOL RULES!!