Got FSL?

Not saying you didn’t hear this, but how would we pick out our seats if they should be based on 49er club rank? Not sure how that would work?

I thought about that too when I heard this. I am guessing different ranks would have certain areas or you get something that says anywhere above section X row X.

They bring people in, in order of priority. In other words, you get to pick when its your turn. They did this exact same thing just before Halton opened.

Think so.

No doubt…I went and picked out our seats in Halton.

This brings me back to a proposal I made in the ShoutBox a few weeks ago. We should all get a Niner Nation Section in the stadium. It would be an example to other sections how they should form up, organize and support the team as loudly as possible.

I’m in.

Whats the point of paying them off early? Ive never understood that. They dont have to be paid off until June 30. You guys dont understand the time value of money.

Thank you! I couldnt recall the deadline.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:26, topic:26598”]This brings me back to a proposal I made in the ShoutBox a few weeks ago. We should all get a Niner Nation Section in the stadium. It would be an example to other sections how they should form up, organize and support the team as loudly as possible.[/quote]The way it works in Halton is you can get a group together but the seats are based on the lowest priority number (highest numerically). I would guess it would be the same for football, which makes it hard to get people to agree to do it. It sounds like a fun section though.

We could all commit to a general area of the stadium. This gets us together without anyone having to give up what they have built up.

I’d be down for that.

Whatever section I’m in will be the “loud section.” You can believe that.

FTFY

And can I sit there too?

FTFY

And can I sit there too?
[/quote]

You better. Someone has to show Niner Nation how to get rowdy. A role we were born to fulfil.

FTFY

And can I sit there too?
[/quote]

You better. Someone has to show Niner Nation how to get rowdy. A role we were born to fulfil.[/quote]

No doubt buddy you know I am in. We can’t get banned from our own stadium can we? ;D

clt agrees. Belk College of Bizness!

FTFY

And can I sit there too?
[/quote]

You better. Someone has to show Niner Nation how to get rowdy. A role we were born to fulfil.[/quote]

No doubt buddy you know I am in. We can’t get banned from our own stadium can we? ;D[/quote]
There’s probably a committee for that.

FTFY

And can I sit there too?
[/quote]

No doubt buddy you know I am in. We can’t get banned from our own stadium can we? ;D[/quote]
There’s probably a committee for that.[/quote]

If there is - I am sure my picture and Skoddy’s picture are hanging somewhere as a result of our UT trip.

There’s probably a committee for that.[/quote]

If there is - I am sure my picture and Skoddy’s picture are hanging somewhere as a result of our UT trip.[/quote]

Don’t forget Kenny’s brother!