Grady Davis Article by The First 49

Was entertaining reading the AD emails. Someone should just keep requesting, organizing and posting those.

[quote=ā€œpunchdrunk, post:20, topic:31282ā€]Phil!
Happy holidays!

Below is a very troubling, and may I ad, sober analysis of the fake email that you circulated at UNCC. Clearly you didnā€™t understand the complexities of Grady Davisā€™s email that we all quite easily spotted as fraud, to be sure. Some free career advice Phil, you should make sure supporting emails are real before you CC your board and media. Are you aware what happens in the private sector if you did this?

So make a stiff appletini and enjoy a Great holiday read:
http://www.thefirst49.org/2017/12/21/who-is-grady-davis/

All your many condescending emails have created an online army of professional alumni, doctors, lawyers, bankers, educators, engineers, entrepreneurs, and execs like myself that are going to keep the FOIA requests coming. I thank you for galvanizing us (the only sincere thing Iā€™ve said)! We also will continue social media trends and hashtags that have now gone over (verified) 1,000,000 impressions in 30 days on one platform alone. How is that good for UNCC brand, business, and legacy? The past 30 days are only the beginning. We want change and our program back to respectability on and OFF the field.

Cheers,
Tim Collie
(Not a fake alum)[/quote]

Great email. Let us know if Phil sends you a response to this one.

Happy holidays!

Below is a very troubling, and may I ad, sober analysis of the fake email that you circulated at UNCC. Clearly you didnā€™t understand the complexities of Grady Davisā€™s email that we all quite easily spotted as fraud, to be sure. Some free career advice Phil, you should make sure supporting emails are real before you CC your board and media. Are you aware what happens in the private sector if you did this?

All your many condescending emails have created an online army of professional alumni, doctors, lawyers, bankers, educators, engineers, entrepreneurs, and execs like myself that are going to keep the FOIA requests coming. I thank you for galvanizing us (the only sincere thing Iā€™ve said)! We also will continue social media trends and hashtags that have now gone over (verified) 1,000,000 impressions in 30 days on one platform alone. How is that good for UNCC brand, business, and legacy? The past 30 days are only the beginning. We want change and our program back to respectability on and OFF the field.

Cheers,
Tim Collie

Not a fake alumā€¦Excellent!

Fantastic letter Mr. Collie.

speaking as a victim of Phil Dubois email insults, I want it on record and not in the shoutbox that we have a public official whose salary is funded by tax payers, who uses public property computers, university internet, and public office space to personally insult multiple alumni that question his decisions via email. However, when he gets supportive emails from multiple FAKE PEOPLE that attended App State posing as UNCC alum, his tone changes to complete gratitude. What business are we conducting exactly chancellor?

recap:
Insult many real alum who care about UNCC. (insult your past grades, insults your giving)
Display warm gratitude to pretend UNCC alum aka App St trolls with fake names who show support for your bad decisions. (trying to hurt UNCC)

Happy holidays!

Cheers,
Tim Collie

beautiful. i wish i could frame this email. at a certain point, judy and phil cannot ignore this anymore.

for the record:
(14:21:05) therealGradyDavis: Clayton, as I explained to Fick, the idea to bring in others to help was Adcockā€™s idea. How many he employed to send emails is unknown to me but Adcock did tell me that he believes there was 20+ emails sent to UNCC leadership

20 plus. With fake names. So they likely werenā€™t on donor lists or FSL holders. Funny how donor history isnā€™t looked up when you say something positive.

Meanwhile, Chris thommasson (who has no football experience and is our senior director of football) accuses people upset with the program of using friends email accounts to criticize.

The hubris is amazing in the SAC salons.

Also if this weighed any in keeping Brad Lambert it is enraging but I still get why App did it.

I have no reason to believe that there were 20+ emails considering the source of the info. Iā€™ve confirmed 2. Letā€™s stick with only what we can corroborate. Gotta be smarter than Judy and Phil. Still dealing with App trolls.

Carry on.

[quote=ā€œjfickett, post:29, topic:31282ā€]I have no reason to believe that there were 20+ emails considering the source of the info. Iā€™ve confirmed 2. Letā€™s stick with only what we can corroborate. Gotta be smarter than Judy and Phil. Still dealing with App trolls.

Carry on.[/quote]

This. That number may pan out to be true, but I am very suspicious of it.

[quote=ā€œNinercentral, post:30, topic:31282ā€][quote=ā€œjfickett, post:29, topic:31282ā€]I have no reason to believe that there were 20+ emails considering the source of the info. Iā€™ve confirmed 2. Letā€™s stick with only what we can corroborate. Gotta be smarter than Judy and Phil. Still dealing with App trolls.

Carry on.[/quote]

Amazing how much better Niner Nation is handling this info than Judy, Phil and co.

This. That number may pan out to be true, but I am very suspicious of it.[/quote]

clt says could counter attack, but alas there is no reliable internet at appy.

Maybe mail a letter?

[quote=ā€œghostofclt, post:32, topic:31282ā€]clt says could counter attack, but alas there is no reliable internet at appy.

Maybe mail a letter?[/quote] Pony express. Only they use mountain goats instead of ponies.

I just want to be clear:

Grady has been nothing but transparent with us. I believe every word he says. Heā€™s even provided things he definitely didnā€™t have to. I donā€™t think heā€™s trolling us. I think he had his fun with our admin, and now is ready to claim his glory for his school, not himself. He wouldnā€™t identify a school, but he signed off by saying ā€œhAPPy new year,ā€ so I think we can all safely assume where he comes from. If he signs on the board, I highly recommend thanking him.

The claims of his friend are what needs to be verified.

Bump.