Great game...great crowd!

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Dec 8 2004, 11:55 PM [b] Do you consider it your divine mission in life to piss all over any positive things that happen for our program? [/b]
What positive things MK? We handled Davidson Basketball? Great. What a day in Niner history. What was I thinking. Now we're on the right track.

It’s “only Davidson” but this same Davidson team beat Missouri & gave Duke a run for the money.

25-2 ain’t too shabby.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 12:01 AM [b] What positive things MK? We handled Davidson Basketball? Great. What a day in Niner history. What was I thinking. Now we're on the right track. [/b]
I don't know, maybe that we came back after being down by double digits. That we hit our free throws. That we blew them out at their place.

No they’re not Duke (except for their cheerleaders ugh) but we won and we played well.

Even if you don’t see any positives there’s no reason for you to come on here and piss on people’s posts that do.

[i]Originally posted by EJNiner+Dec 8 2004, 11:57 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (EJNiner @ Dec 8 2004, 11:57 PM)
Originally posted by 49erpi@Dec 8 2004, 11:53 PM [b]
Originally posted by MKNiner@Dec 8 2004, 11:29 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by MKNiner+Dec 9 2004, 12:04 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MKNiner @ Dec 9 2004, 12:04 AM)

49erPI, You claimed last game that play 5 meant a screen for Plavich to get open, or a pass to Plavich on the wing. I frankly don’t even remember completely what it was you claimed. So tonight I watched Lutz. He holds up 5 or yells 5 on offense and defense all game. When he yelled it once on offense a screen was set for Withers to get open. Another play 5 Basden was set on a screen to get open. ANother time the ball was thrown inside to Nance on a turn around jumper. Conclusion, your “facts” aren’t true.

Good game tonight all in all. We looked hung over from the Alabama game in the first half but did managed to rally and cut the lead to 4. We looked like a much better team in the 2nd half and of course Plavich catching fire is clearly the story of the game. This was a must win and I am glad we did win. While some will write off Davidson as a win that doesn’t matter, Davidson is no easy task and I am thrilled with the win and with Bobby’s exictement on the court. I am sorry that some, even after a win like tonight, still aren’t happy.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi+Dec 9 2004, 12:05 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erpi @ Dec 9 2004, 12:05 AM)
Originally posted by EJNiner@Dec 8 2004, 11:57 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by MKNiner+Dec 9 2004, 12:04 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MKNiner @ Dec 9 2004, 12:04 AM)
[i]Originally posted by EJNiner+Dec 9 2004, 12:09 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (EJNiner @ Dec 9 2004, 12:09 AM)
Originally posted by 49erpi@Dec 9 2004, 12:05 AM [b]
Originally posted by EJNiner@Dec 8 2004, 11:57 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by EJNiner[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 12:09 AM [b] oh an english major.....no wonder you no nothing about basketball... [/b]
Hey now -- I'm an English major and I'm one of the most hardcore fans you'll find.

The bottom line is this.

This may not be a “great” win, but it is one that we needed very much. More importantly than the win itself was the way we obtained it. We fought back from a double-digit deficit & then pulled away down the stretch.

25-2 ain’t too shabby.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah+Dec 9 2004, 12:13 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (SF4Nynah @ Dec 9 2004, 12:13 AM)
[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 12:08 AM [b] 49erPI, You claimed last game that play 5 meant a screen for Plavich to get open, or a pass to Plavich on the wing. I frankly don't even remember completely what it was you claimed. So tonight I watched Lutz. He holds up 5 or yells 5 on offense and defense all game. When he yelled it once on offense a screen was set for Withers to get open. Another play 5 Basden was set on a screen to get open. ANother time the ball was thrown inside to Nance on a turn around jumper. Conclusion, your "facts" aren't true.

Good game tonight all in all. We looked hung over from the Alabama game in the first half but did managed to rally and cut the lead to 4. We looked like a much better team in the 2nd half and of course Plavich catching fire is clearly the story of the game. This was a must win and I am glad we did win. While some will write off Davidson as a win that doesn’t matter, Davidson is no easy task and I am thrilled with the win and with Bobby’s exictement on the court. I am sorry that some, even after a win like tonight, still aren’t happy. [/b]

Hey dumb@ss, they call plays 1-whatever from all over the floor. The play in question is baseline “5”…when we inbound from under the basket on the offensive end. Try to pay attention, I know it is difficult.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 12:09 AM [b] It's kind of sad when you have to brag about 69% FT shooting. [/b]
No what's sad is your sick obsession with trying to piss on people's excitement about a win for our team.
[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 12:11 AM [b] [/QUOTE] I think you crossed a line there. [/b]
There's a line on this board :lmao:

Anyone else think 49erpi was pissed we won tonight? :stuck_out_tongue: Amazing he is an expert on the play calls yet he isn’t the coach. BULL$HIT

[i]Originally posted by EJNiner+Dec 9 2004, 12:08 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (EJNiner @ Dec 9 2004, 12:08 AM)
Originally posted by MKNiner@Dec 9 2004, 12:04 AM [b]

I bet that’s going to keep him up at night.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 01:21 AM [b] You just lost any glimmer of hope you may have had at gaining one ounce of respect from me. [/b]
Big loss hahahaha!
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 12:21 AM [b] [/QUOTE]

You just lost any glimmer of hope you may have had at gaining one ounce of respect from me. [/b]

wow I may lose sleep over that…