Great! Henry might not play....

Dislocated index finger on right hand. Game time decision… :frowning:

I hope this works out for the best. WE NEED HENRY TO BE ON THE COURT.

Sokool

I hope this works out for the best. WE NEED HENRY TO BE ON THE COURT.[/quote]

If Henry does not play this game is already over… :-[ :frowning:

why does God hate us?

This. I think it’s comical before the season starts everyone on here including me thought we had tons of depth with 12 able players, then it turns out two of them aren’t ready to play anyway… then we lose one to pro ball in overseas and now an injury and we are back to 8 players! yippy!

[quote=“2k, post:5, topic:26255”]why does God hate us?[/quote]Because this site and you fans are a bastion of racism.

This board is less racist than Charlotte as a whole.

So God decided to punish an African American? Either God needs to get some issues straightened out, or you’re an idiot. I am going with the latter.

lulzzzzzzzzzzz

Y’all are some whiney bee-hatches. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. Honest Niner, I’ll help you out here… there are these things on NNN called “gimmick posters.”

Shhhhhhhhhhh…

I know. But I usually draw a hard line at race based gimmicks.

[quote=“Kojo Nantambu, post:7, topic:26255”][quote=“2k, post:5, topic:26255”]why does God hate us?[/quote]Because this site and you fans are a bastion of racism.[/quote]Quality.

“Gimmick posters”? Interesting concept. By the way fellas, you know I love my Niners, but I’m going to have to go with Temple tonight. I love Jello pudding too much to pull against Bill Cosby’s favorite team.

Wait, I thought it was Dexter Strickland who got hurt for us.