Great News

http://www.charlotte.com/breaking_news/story/596692.html

:lmao:

I posted this in the shoutbox the other day wondering why it was newsworthy for the O?

Time for some lamb chops!

The ram got tired of his horn being painted with the gay blue color, finally found a way and courage to kill his bad self. And, the disturber feels they responsible for supplying the sad news to the toothless “wal mart” community. :tongue:

He wasn’t a real Tar Heel, had to be pulled on to the football field.

I heard the ram choked to death...wait, that was the team in the Final Four..my bad.
Actually, the deceased ram's trainer thought he had merely "flopped" until he saw the horn come off.

I can’t take credit for these, but other enteretaining reactions to the news.

The damn ram’s own son did him in. Even the RAM’S SON doesn’t like the baby blue!

Why is the Tar Heels mascot a Ram anyway. They should have some stupid Carlonia Blue Foot for a mascot. THey are not the Carolina Rams. They are a confused bunch.

[QUOTE=Seahawk358;316734]Why is the Tar Heels mascot a Ram anyway. They should have some stupid Carlonia Blue Foot for a mascot. THey are not the Carolina Rams. They are a confused bunch.[/QUOTE]
I wondered about this as well. Wikipedia, enlighten us!

[QUOTE]The origin of a ram as Carolina’s mascot dates back to 1924. In 1922, the star fullback, Jack Merritt, was given the nickname the battering ram for his performance on the field. Vic Huggins, Carolina’s head cheerleader at the time, suggested the idea of a ram mascot to the athletic business manager, Charles T. Woollen, and had the idea approved. The first appearance of Rameses was at a pep rally before the game against Virginia Military Institute on November 8, 1924.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Seahawk358;316734]Why is the Tar Heels mascot a Ram anyway. [/QUOTE]

Why is the Tar Heels mascot a Ram anyway.
Because Rams are the most likely animal to participate in homosexual activities. This is a scentifically proven fact and not mere speculation.
Because Rams are the most likely animal to participate in homosexual activities. This is a scentifically proven fact and not mere speculation.

I love this place.