Great shot by Plav

What a shot by plav. Awesome. and the refs took their time and got it right. it’s about time we got a break.

I don’t care if he makes another shot this year. No one should say anything bad about him again IMO.

Still in shock! :o

We owe the official running the clock too … Plav catches, turns, takes a dribble, jumps and shoots in .7 seconds. Give credit to Withers too, what a bullet pass !!

Of all the off-balance, leaning to one side, long distance bombs… THAT my friends, is the one I’ll endorse.

[i]Originally posted by 49erInMichigan[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 10:20 PM [b] We owe the official running the clock too ... Plav catches, turns, takes a dribble, jumps and shoots in .7 seconds. Give credit to Withers too, what a bullet pass !! [/b]
Coach commented in the post-game that he thought we may have caught a break because their clock operator didn't start the clock exactly when he/she should have.

For those of you didn’t actually see the shot, you HAVE to stay up for Sportscenter because hearing it on the radio/internet does it no justice. What an unbelievable play and yes, give TONS of credit to Withers because the pass was the key. That type of shot is 99% luck but to fire that pass to him was amazing. Plav said after the game that the play was actually designed for Eddie but that they switched and it freed him up instead. Withers drilled him and Plav hit a prayer.

I’m just glad we had a time out left when they took the lead. What a fantastic finish and the roof about came off Picasso’s East. Blvd. when that shot went in.

Wow…still in shock.

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking+Dec 22 2004, 10:31 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smoothieking @ Dec 22 2004, 10:31 PM)

a tad slow…, the understatement of the year! :smiley:

(That shot would have been waved off in Halton.)

[b](That shot would have been waved off in Halton.) [/b]

And then a riot would of occurred.