Great win against UMASS

Just what the Dr. ordered. Or did he? I have just finishing a back and forth with Jim Utter regarding today’s CO web site where headline: “Today’s Games: Carolinas Teams in Action” had UNCC v UMASS missing which immediately pissed me off. Utter noted he had an article about game on web site to whick I countered saying HEADLINE was inaccurate and after I sent first email, the “Carolinas . . . .” capsule was moved to lower links section. Coincidence? Hell no. The C.O. discriminates, plain and simple and Utter can’t admit it cause he would probably lose his job. Good win for Niners, needed that first. Go Niners.

[QUOTE=dorm72;378666]Just what the Dr. ordered. Or did he? I have just finishing a back and forth with Jim Utter regarding today’s CO web site where headline: “Today’s Games: Carolinas Teams in Action” had UNCC v UMASS missing which immediately pissed me off. Utter noted he had an article about game on web site to whick I countered saying HEADLINE was inaccurate and after I sent first email, the “Carolinas . . . .” capsule was moved to lower links section. Coincidence? Hell no. The C.O. discriminates, plain and simple and Utter can’t admit it cause he would probably lose his job. Good win for Niners, needed that first. Go Niners.
[/QUOTE]

No use in going at Jim Utter over this, he does a good job covering the Niners, Persinger is the one you should be going after.

Just what the Dr. ordered. Or did he? I have just finishing a back and forth with Jim Utter regarding today's CO web site where headline: "Today's Games: Carolinas Teams in Action" had [B]UNCC v UMASS[/B] missing which immediately pissed me off. Utter noted he had an article about game on web site to whick I countered saying HEADLINE was inaccurate and after I sent first email, the "Carolinas . . . ." capsule was moved to lower links section. Coincidence? Hell no. The C.O. discriminates, plain and simple and Utter can't admit it cause he would probably lose his job. Good win for Niners, needed that first. Go Niners. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Roger/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Who the hell is UNCC???

VICTORY!!!

gotta love this quote by a umass poster
would say more of Gibbs and less of Lowe at this point. His stinker games continue to far outnumber the good ones this year. His play at the end of regulation defies description. He was totally outplayed by a no-name, 5-8 point guard from Charlotte. Horrendous.

no name point guard? what are these guys talking about? i love harris and wish we were good for no other reason than because this kid deserves it. he is a warrior.

Mack got a nice double double tonight. Harris had 8 rebounds. I’m just going to pass on the negatives, I’m just glad we won. I wasn’t going to go, but when I saw we tied it at half I had to leave class early to go watch the second half :o

entertaing game, great win for the niners. The game was over when mack nailed that 3 on the first posession in OT

good to see ian out of his slump and being clutch

we actually outrebounded a team, though the margin should have been larger

dijuan is a champ, if anyone saw the knot on his leg, it was not for those with a week stomach, i hope he can play at temple, if you have pictures of his leg, please dont post it.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;378675]no name point guard? what are these guys talking about? i love harris and wish we were good for no other reason than because this kid deserves it. he is a warrior.[/QUOTE]

Whom else plays with a golf ball in his leg?

Great game and fun to watch.

Just what the Dr. ordered. Or did he? I have just finishing a back and forth with Jim Utter regarding today's CO web site where headline: "Today's Games: Carolinas Teams in Action" had UNCC v UMASS missing which immediately pissed me off. Utter noted he had an article about game on web site to whick I countered saying HEADLINE was inaccurate and after I sent first email, the "Carolinas . . . ." capsule was moved to lower links section. Coincidence? Hell no. The C.O. discriminates, plain and simple and Utter can't admit it cause he would probably lose his job. Good win for Niners, needed that first. Go Niners.

Great win? We beat a 7-9 team at home and it is a GREAT win? My how the expectations have fallen.:ohmy:

[QUOTE=Mullins Maniac;378681]Great win? We beat a 7-9 team at home and it is a GREAT win? My how the expectations have fallen.:ohmy:[/QUOTE]

i think its great because we got a win.

agreed, i would have taken any win tonight but this one was goooooood

Finally got that first conference W! DiJuan Harris is a WARRIOR!

Yay for winning! It’s been a while.:biggrin:

Great win? We beat a 7-9 team at home and it is a GREAT win? My how the expectations have fallen.:ohmy:

Sometime I think you’d rather stick your junk in a jar of razorblades than say anything positive about this team/program…

Way to go Niners. Clutch shots, good D, good win.:49ers:

It’s nice to get the win but it’s not a great win. We were a 4 1/2 point favorite.

If we win the next two those will be great wins.

D.O.B.A.

We got a win. Yea for us.

But if beating a 7-9 team is considered a great win…that does speak volumes as to how bad we are.

I didn’t go…again. And I’m glad I didn’t. Looks like the same old same old. We jacked up but hit 3 straight 3’s at the end of regulation just to force OT (against a 7-9 team at home).

Yea us!

[QUOTE=Mullins Maniac;378689]It’s nice to get the win but it’s not a great win. We were a 4 1/2 point favorite.

If we win the next two those will be great wins.[/QUOTE]

i never said it was a great win.

[QUOTE=TRLeader;378691]D.O.B.A.

We got a win. Yea for us.

But if beating a 7-9 team is considered a great win…that does speak volumes as to how bad we are.

I didn’t go…again. And I’m glad I didn’t. Looks like the same old same old. We jacked up but hit 3 straight 3’s at the end of regulation just to force OT (against a 7-9 team at home).

Yea us![/QUOTE]

We are bad this year. So a 5-11 beating a 7-9 is good.

Who the hell is UNCC???

NC Central. Duh!

Sometime I think you'd rather stick your junk in a jar of razorblades than say anything positive about this team/program...

hahahaha, as gross as that sounds i find that to be hilarious…

but it feels good to finally get a win. lamont mack is finally deciding to play.

on a side note: did anyone see phil rip down a board in the first half where it looked likes he bitch slapped ian to get the rebound?