Great Win, BUT....

Give Plavich credit for making TWO huge shots in the last minute. Yeah, the mid courter was special, but so was the off balance corner 3 that he took to keep us in the game on the possession before that. Also, props to Nance and Goldwire, who I thought both really played their a**es of tonight!

But, seriously, we were extremely lucky here. We have so much experience on Indiana, but for some reason they are the team hitting hardly contested lay ups in their half court set and we are chucking and ducking low percentage 3’s in ours. Yes, it got us through tonight, but they showed us what good, fundamental basketball looks like. We wont win too many games like that, we just make it SO hard on ourselves sometimes. I’m not placing blame or trying to be negative, but if you look at the Indiana board, as much as they are bitching about firing Davis, they agree their offensive sets were head and shoulders above ours tonight…

That being said, a win is a win…I’ll take 9-2 (if we can get it) in the non conf and just hope this miracle galvanizes the team to great things this season!!!

GO NINERS!