Group Trip for Greensboro Golf

I’ve really been wanting to go to one of the courses our guys are playing at and follow them around the course. Show them that we know and appreciate what they are doing.

They will be in Greensboro for a tourney starting Sunday October 28th and ending on the 30th. Anyone else wanna go?

I may be in Greensboro that weekend anyway.

However, the Lexington BBQ Festival is that weekend, so Saturday may be a no-go.

I may be in Greensboro that weekend anyway.

However, the Lexington BBQ Festival is that weekend, so Saturday may be a no-go.

The tourney starts Sunday so you won’t have to choose!:biggrin:

What course?

Forest Oaks CC according to the UNCG Spartans athletic site.

Forest Oaks is where the PGA event is held.

[B][SIZE=5]HOWEVER[/SIZE][/B], that tournament is at Callaway Gardens in [U][B]Georgia[/B][/U], not [B][U]NC[/U][/B]!

Durrrrrrrr, I see the error now.

Forest Oaks is where the PGA event is held.

[SIZE=5]HOWEVER[/SIZE], that tournament is at Callaway Gardens in Georgia, not NC!

So there is no tourney in NC?:ohmy:

Well I still want to go to a tourney sometime if possible.

speaking of niner golf…a decent start to the tourney out west today.
http://www.golfstatresults.com//public/leaderboards/team/static/team1100.html

If anything, I at least want to roadtrip to Purdue for the NCAAs. Anyone else on here thinking about that?

I’d go Sun.

[QUOTE=J Felt;262098]However, the Lexington BBQ Festival is that weekend, so Saturday may be a no-go.[/QUOTE]

MMMmmmmmm Love me some Lexington BBQ - Great festival to go to!

BBQ and a bottle of Swine Wine, from Childress Vineyards is a treat indeed.

Did you know it’s in Greensboro, GA, not Greensboro, NC?

If you come to the BBQ Festival, get here early. Officials predict 150,000 to attend.

Gotta love the Q.

If you come to the BBQ Festival, get here early. Officials predict 150,000 to attend.

Gotta love the Q.

what time you showing up?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;263637]Did you know it’s in Greensboro, GA, not Greensboro, NC?[/QUOTE]
See post #6.

I’m trying to decide if I can get to Lexington at 8 am and still be in Winston-Salem for a noon kick off.