GSU Game Predictions

Predict the final score of tonight’s game. Whoever’s guess is closest wins 1,000 cool points. Ah hell I’ll make it 10,000.

My guess… our defense is strong yet again, and Braz adds to the scoring…

GA Southern 58
Charlotte 75

84-59 in favor of us.

chris braswell - 949
GSU - -14

Charlotte: 92
Georgia Southern: 59

Charlotte 70
GSU 46

Defense dominates!! Offense is what it is.

i know georgia southern lost to valpo the other day. i watched valpo today and they look very good so i would not assume that georgia southern sucks just because they got blown out by valpo.

Niners - 68
GSU - 53

Charlotte 68
GSU 62

The active, unselfish, team-ball that we saw the other night will be derailed by adding in Braswell and Thompson. Now things will be awkwardly forced through them killing any rhythm we had. We still win by 6 because GSU fouls us at the end of the game. Ugly win.

Charlotte 83
GSU 60

Valpo is not a bad team, but they are not a great team either. GSU does have Eric Ferguson, terrible name but a great player. Should be the SoCo player of the year and some are projecting him to be drafted into the NBA. We should not fall asleep on this team. That being said we should win and somewhat comfortably.

Worst case: Niners 75 GSU 69

Best case: Niners 86 GSU 61

Charlotte - 72
GSU - 59

[quote=“Nugget, post:8, topic:27111”]Charlotte 68
GSU 62

The active, unselfish, team-ball that we saw the other night will be derailed by adding in Braswell and Thompson. Now things will be awkwardly forced through them killing any rhythm we had. We still win by 6 because GSU fouls us at the end of the game. Ugly win.[/quote]

The offense is “forced” through Braz because he’s the only player we have who can practically score at will. I would be furious if we weren’t actively trying to get him the ball on amost every half court set. transition O is a different story of course.

And I very seriously doubt we will try to run much offense through Thompson.

Major said last night Thompson was a game time decision, hope he can get out there for a bit.

I think we win by 20+

I’m really suprised by this, Thompson did play down in the Bahamas didn’t he? Did he tweak something in practice over the last few weeks, I don’t remember hearing anything about it? Though of course things coming out is always hush hush.

I am starting to get concerned about Thompson. Here is a guy who has trouble getting on the court due to injuries, struggling again to be healthy. I am starting to wonder if he is ever going to be an impact player for us short of a locker room guy.

We win 75 to 68

Go Niners!

Charlotte 78

Georgia Southern 61

Charlotte 74

GSU 58

65-56 Niners.