GSU Pregame

Since this one is at 9, gives us a chance to gather at Pic’s for pregame.

Anyone in for pizza rolls and beer?

I’m in.

C’mon people.

So far my pregame has twice as many people as yours, and I live five hours away. Way to bring the weaksauce, Feltis!

I’m a maybe. #TeamSaucer

Sadly, I’ve got a rehearsal that I can’t get moved, and it won’t be over until 9:30ish…so I get to sit this one out.

Your mom can’t get moved.

I’m in.

Picasso’s it is!

[quote=“J Felt, post:1, topic:27104”]Since this one is at 9, gives us a chance to gather at Pic’s for pregame.

Anyone in for pizza rolls and beer?[/quote]

I am in. They no longer have Buffalo Shrimp, but have added Buffalo Chicken Rolls which are amazing.

I’m in +2

I am in. Look forward to seeing you guys, Concord, I can’t remember if we’ve met, but join us at the cool kids table.

What time is everyone going to start rolling in?

Hoping to roll in sometime around 7ish, traffic willing of course.

They’ll be four of us, so save some space. Me, wife, C49er and the godfather himself.

7ish it is!

confirmed.

Ok I got to ask this. Why don’t you guys get the pregame package from the school? You could eat and drink at the stadium which would allow you to drink longer, an drink more b/c you woul not have to drive to the game. Also you would get more points for giving to the school (I think). I just can’t imagine you guys are saving enough cash to make all of the effort worth it.

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:15, topic:27104”]Ok I got to ask this. Why don’t you guys get the pregame package from the school? You could eat and drink at the stadium which would allow you to drink longer, an drink more b/c you woul not have to drive to the game. Also you would get more points for giving to the school (I think). I just can’t imagine you guys are saving enough cash to make all of the effort worth it.[/quote]Picasso’s has been great to Charlotte fans, why not reward them with business as well?

Also, I have no clue how much it is for pregame passes.

[quote=“2k, post:16, topic:27104”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:15, topic:27104”]Ok I got to ask this. Why don’t you guys get the pregame package from the school? You could eat and drink at the stadium which would allow you to drink longer, an drink more b/c you woul not have to drive to the game. Also you would get more points for giving to the school (I think). I just can’t imagine you guys are saving enough cash to make all of the effort worth it.[/quote]Picasso’s has been great to Charlotte fans, why not reward them with business as well?

Also, I have no clue how much it is for pregame passes.[/quote]

For me it’s all about supporting a big time Niners supporter. Picassos is the one bar in Charlotte where we can boo a Chapel Hill fan out the door. If I don’t pregame at Picassos, I just don’t pregame. Plus the school only offers beer and wine, I want liqour.

Plus we can watch other games that are going on, they play the fight song for us and honestly it’s more fun than most official school functions.

[quote=“J Felt, post:12, topic:27104”]Hoping to roll in sometime around 7ish, traffic willing of course.

They’ll be four of us, so save some space. Me, wife, C49er and the godfather himself.[/quote]

First person there grab a table for 10 or so at least.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:17, topic:27104”][quote=“2k, post:16, topic:27104”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:15, topic:27104”]Ok I got to ask this. Why don’t you guys get the pregame package from the school? You could eat and drink at the stadium which would allow you to drink longer, an drink more b/c you woul not have to drive to the game. Also you would get more points for giving to the school (I think). I just can’t imagine you guys are saving enough cash to make all of the effort worth it.[/quote]Picasso’s has been great to Charlotte fans, why not reward them with business as well?

For me it’s all about supporting a big time Niners supporter. Picassos is the one bar in Charlotte where we can boo a Chapel Hill fan out the door. If I don’t pregame at Picassos, I just don’t pregame. Plus the school only offers beer and wine, I want liqour.

Plus we can watch other games that are going on, they play the fight song for us and honestly it’s more fun than most official school functions.[/quote]

Amen to NWA and 2K- Pics is the place we always go. The owner is a Niner and always treats us well. Have had some great times before and after games.

On a side note- I will be pre-gaming there on Saturday around 5ish

[quote=“hootie, post:19, topic:27104”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:17, topic:27104”][quote=“2k, post:16, topic:27104”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:15, topic:27104”]Ok I got to ask this. Why don’t you guys get the pregame package from the school? You could eat and drink at the stadium which would allow you to drink longer, an drink more b/c you woul not have to drive to the game. Also you would get more points for giving to the school (I think). I just can’t imagine you guys are saving enough cash to make all of the effort worth it.[/quote]Picasso’s has been great to Charlotte fans, why not reward them with business as well?

Plus we can watch other games that are going on, they play the fight song for us and honestly it’s more fun than most official school functions.[/quote]

Amen to NWA and 2K- Pics is the place we always go. The owner is a Niner and always treats us well. Have had some great times before and after games.

On a side note- I will be pre-gaming there on Saturday around 5ish[/quote]

Well I agree with just about all of that. Pics is the first place I go for out of town games. Given the history of the owner and the establishment there is no where else I go. For a home game, I prefer the school pregame package. But that’s just me. Also if you have a gold pass there is liquor included in te pregame as well.