GSU Pregame

And how much is that? My average bill at Picassos is about $30 so times the 10 or so games we pregame. That is for me and my wife.

I also probably have been turned off of official school stuff at ball games due to the often flat pepsi and stale chips we had for years at halftime.

I don’t donate enough to even be eligible to buy the pregame passes.

And how much is that? My average bill at Picassos is about $30 so times the 10 or so games we pregame. That is for me and my wife.

I also probably have been turned off of official school stuff at ball games due to the often flat pepsi and stale chips we had for years at halftime.[/quote]Good news, we now serve flat Coke. :))

[quote=“2k, post:16, topic:27104”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:15, topic:27104”]Ok I got to ask this. Why don’t you guys get the pregame package from the school? You could eat and drink at the stadium which would allow you to drink longer, an drink more b/c you woul not have to drive to the game. Also you would get more points for giving to the school (I think). I just can’t imagine you guys are saving enough cash to make all of the effort worth it.[/quote]Picasso’s has been great to Charlotte fans, why not reward them with business as well?

Also, I have no clue how much it is for pregame passes.[/quote]I don’t want to rat them out but the owners of Pic’s are in the Hospitality Suite in Halton for the pre-game. If you can be there though, Pic’s is the place to be. They are the true home of the Niners.

Does that count as progress? :wink:

[quote=“J Felt, post:22, topic:27104”]I don’t donate enough to even be eligible to buy the pregame passes.[/quote]Are you sure? When I bought season tickets they asked me if I wanted to buy the pregame hospitality passes.

They were $75 each.

At the time I thought they were talking about the halftime pass, so I declined because I thought $75 was very steep for chips and soda.

[quote=“Niner National, post:27, topic:27104”][quote=“J Felt, post:22, topic:27104”]I don’t donate enough to even be eligible to buy the pregame passes.[/quote]Are you sure? When I bought season tickets they asked me if I wanted to buy the pregame hospitality passes.

They were $75 each.

At the time I thought they were talking about the halftime pass, so I declined because I thought $75 was very steep for chips and soda.[/quote]

Was that 75 dollars per ticket per game? Wow, that’s steep if it is.

[quote=“EE9er, post:28, topic:27104”][quote=“Niner National, post:27, topic:27104”][quote=“J Felt, post:22, topic:27104”]I don’t donate enough to even be eligible to buy the pregame passes.[/quote]Are you sure? When I bought season tickets they asked me if I wanted to buy the pregame hospitality passes.

They were $75 each.

At the time I thought they were talking about the halftime pass, so I declined because I thought $75 was very steep for chips and soda.[/quote]

Was that 75 dollars per ticket per game? Wow, that’s steep if it is.[/quote]

$75 per person for the season…including Whiskey River. Pretty good deal if you go to all of them.

[quote=“Niner National, post:27, topic:27104”][quote=“J Felt, post:22, topic:27104”]I don’t donate enough to even be eligible to buy the pregame passes.[/quote]Are you sure? When I bought season tickets they asked me if I wanted to buy the pregame hospitality passes.

They were $75 each.

According to the membership breakdown you are supposed to be Green Jacket or higher to purchase pregame passes. I know you can purchase halftime passes regardless of donor level.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com//pdf8/705939.pdf

I got that option too NN

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:17, topic:27104”][quote=“2k, post:16, topic:27104”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:15, topic:27104”]Ok I got to ask this. Why don’t you guys get the pregame package from the school? You could eat and drink at the stadium which would allow you to drink longer, an drink more b/c you woul not have to drive to the game. Also you would get more points for giving to the school (I think). I just can’t imagine you guys are saving enough cash to make all of the effort worth it.[/quote]Picasso’s has been great to Charlotte fans, why not reward them with business as well?

Also, I have no clue how much it is for pregame passes.[/quote]

For me it’s all about supporting a big time Niners supporter. Picassos is the one bar in Charlotte where we can boo a Chapel Hill fan out the door. If I don’t pregame at Picassos, I just don’t pregame. Plus the school only offers beer and wine, I want liqour.

Plus we can watch other games that are going on, they play the fight song for us and honestly it’s more fun than most official school functions.[/quote]

[i]Gill has witnessed this.

[/i]
Back on topic, as NWA said, first person there get a table for 10 or something.

[quote=“Gill, post:32, topic:27104”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:17, topic:27104”][quote=“2k, post:16, topic:27104”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:15, topic:27104”]Ok I got to ask this. Why don’t you guys get the pregame package from the school? You could eat and drink at the stadium which would allow you to drink longer, an drink more b/c you woul not have to drive to the game. Also you would get more points for giving to the school (I think). I just can’t imagine you guys are saving enough cash to make all of the effort worth it.[/quote]Picasso’s has been great to Charlotte fans, why not reward them with business as well?

Also, I have no clue how much it is for pregame passes.[/quote]

For me it’s all about supporting a big time Niners supporter. Picassos is the one bar in Charlotte where we can boo a Chapel Hill fan out the door. If I don’t pregame at Picassos, I just don’t pregame. Plus the school only offers beer and wine, I want liqour.

Plus we can watch other games that are going on, they play the fight song for us and honestly it’s more fun than most official school functions.[/quote]

[i]Gill has witnessed this.

[/i]
Back on topic, as NWA said, first person there get a table for 10 or something.[/quote]

And it can be awkward.

What JFelt said. You have to donate $1500 per year just to be able to buy the $75 per person pre-game passes. I might could do that if my company matched my gift. As it is, it ain’t happening.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:30, topic:27104”][quote=“Niner National, post:27, topic:27104”][quote=“J Felt, post:22, topic:27104”]I don’t donate enough to even be eligible to buy the pregame passes.[/quote]Are you sure? When I bought season tickets they asked me if I wanted to buy the pregame hospitality passes.

They were $75 each.

According to the membership breakdown you are supposed to be Green Jacket or higher to purchase pregame passes. I know you can purchase halftime passes regardless of donor level.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com//pdf8/705939.pdf[/quote]Maybe they have so few people donating at that level now they’re offering it to anyone?

It was definitely offered to me and I honestly regret not purchasing it now.

[quote=“Niner National, post:35, topic:27104”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:30, topic:27104”][quote=“Niner National, post:27, topic:27104”][quote=“J Felt, post:22, topic:27104”]I don’t donate enough to even be eligible to buy the pregame passes.[/quote]Are you sure? When I bought season tickets they asked me if I wanted to buy the pregame hospitality passes.

They were $75 each.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com//pdf8/705939.pdf[/quote]Maybe they have so few people donating at that level now they’re offering it to anyone?

It was definitely offered to me and I honestly regret not purchasing it now.[/quote]It was on the form, also in smaller print said you needed to be Green Jacket level.