Guess the Football News!

Well, jfickett let us all know that football news would be coming out this week, but it’s now Thursday and our stealth athletic department hasn’t released any news yet.

What could the big announcement be? Coach news? Stadium design finalizations? Schedule updates? Uniforms? Tailgating policy?

Take your guesses here and share your rumors…

[quote=“J Felt, post:1, topic:23921”]Well, jfickett let us all know that football news would be coming out this week, but it’s now Thursday and our stealth athletic department hasn’t released any news yet.

What could the big announcement be? Coach news? Stadium design finalizations? Schedule updates? Uniforms? Tailgating policy?

Take your guesses here and share your rumors…[/quote]

my guess is that they are angry for even telling you that there would be news in the first place. therefore they are withholding said news to spite me.

I’ll say we added a FBS opponent to our first year’s schedule.

We are changing our colors to baby blue.

I am going to say that the news is: Due to the problems facing Chapel Hill’s football team the Mothership told CHP that they want to trade us - our start up program for their disgraced program. CHP in his public statement supporting the trade will say “Chapel Hill having a clean program will help us all”.

In related news NWA will announce his that his head is about to explode.

The school is working on a way for our team to honor Bonnie Cone’s grandson in our first season.

The school announces that amid the recent turmoil in the college football landscape, they are scaping plans to add football…

Ines Sainz will be our football team’s Strength and Conditioning Coach!

If any announcement is made it will probably be made Friday after work hours. That’s how we roll.

Is UNC Charlotte a Thursday kind of school?

Seriously, news you want people to know about should break with at least 1 remaining business day after it for the story to get picked up.

STEALTH, invented by Lockheed, perfected in the SAC!

Yep, like I say: We’re typically late to the party and don’t bring enough beer.

We hired Stamats for ideas- $175k later we have this:

We are going to steal a page out of the Boise State handbook and go for a bold turf look… Green turf…

The news is that in 1,079 days we will have big news. :stuck_out_tongue:

To avoid having our FB players harass a women journalist, all players are required to be Eunuchs.

Less competition for you, Kenny.

UNC-Chapel Hill just made a deal with the NCAA about their punishment. They offered to drop football at one of their SATELLITE SCHOOLS and the NCAA agreed.

I’ll be serious even though nobody else is

My three guesses would be:

The hiring of a consultant/Football AD (working alongside Rose, not replacing)

Stadium Sponsor

Large donation

Stadium Sponsor/Large Donation from Lowe’s goes together.

[quote=“Niner National, post:17, topic:23921”]I’ll be serious even though nobody else is

Stadium Sponsor

Large donation[/quote]I’m thinking something along these lines too. Hopefully if it’s the last two, Lowes is involved.

[quote=“Niner National, post:17, topic:23921”]I’ll be serious even though nobody else is

Stadium Sponsor

Large donation[/quote]

I’ll bet you a $20 its NONE of these.