GW @ Piccassos Sat

Who’s going? I might go if there is a nice crowd. Tonight they played the fight song over the loudspeakers when we walked in, gotta love them!

I’ll probably make it there for at least one of the games. I’ve never been there and I hear it’s quite an experience even if you’re not watching a Charlotte game.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;211441]Tonight they played the fight song over the loudspeakers when we walked in, gotta love them![/QUOTE]
That’s what I like to hear! I want those days back!

chev, u gotta be there, hot sister and all

j.k :wink:

My sister runs sports department at they Y so she tends to be busy during Saturday games. However, Kevin and I are talking about where to go and my wife may come too. Let you know Gill…

Davidson [14-3 (7-0), RPI: 52, SOS: 210] A late inclusion in Week 1 after further review. The Wildcats haven’t really beaten anyone (although the 28-point win over Charlotte is noted) and are 1-3 against the RPI Top 100, but they are 8-3 away from home and are unbeaten in the SoCon, so I guess anything is possible with a gaudy record. If you read our Stephen Curry piece from earlier in the season, you know they have some talent on the roster.

It’s great when the only mention of Charlotte is that we were pounded by one of the teams that ‘has work to do’ to get into the big dance!

[QUOTE=bhaley29;211560]Davidson [14-3 (7-0), RPI: 52, SOS: 210] A late inclusion in Week 1 after further review. The Wildcats haven’t really beaten anyone (although the 28-point win over Charlotte is noted) and are 1-3 against the RPI Top 100, but they are 8-3 away from home and are unbeaten in the SoCon, so I guess anything is possible with a gaudy record. If you read our Stephen Curry piece from earlier in the season, you know they have some talent on the roster.

It’s great when the only mention of Charlotte is that we were pounded by one of the teams that ‘has work to do’ to get into the big dance![/QUOTE]
Ummmm, please by all means don’t let me stray off topic, but … WHY THE HELL IS THIS POSTED HERE?
This has NOTHING to do with either Picassos or GW :hammer:

Ummmm, please by all means don't let me stray off topic, but ... WHY THE HELL IS THIS POSTED HERE? This has NOTHING to do with either Picassos or GW :hammer:

See, you’re just being obstinant Chevee. Clearly it goes along with this post. It has everything to do with… oh wait no it doesn’t. :hammer:

I’m thinkin we got an A10 POW candidate in line for his second of the season.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;211582]I’m thinkin we got an A10 POW candidate in line for his second of the season.[/QUOTE]
I totally agree with you. Why is that in this thread?!

I will be watching from my apartment where the beer flows like wine…

Come on Chi, come out. We gotta get drunk and sing the fight song. Or we could just do it at my place.

I’ll call you from DC, Gill.

Hotness!

[QUOTE=HP49er;211624]I’ll call you from DC, Gill.[/QUOTE]

HP, you coming up?

[QUOTE=Gill2003;211620]Come on Chi, come out. We gotta get drunk and sing the fight song. Or we could just do it at my place.[/QUOTE]

Ive seen more than my fair share of games at Picasso’s. I love that place. It gets hype as hell on gameday. Im just short on funds right now, so Im trying to go out a little less. The beer and food are a hair cheaper at my place.

lol. Well cant argue that. Well if the crowd blows at Piccassos, then I might throw a lil party at my place. You will have to attend good sir

or if I can get enough people over here, I might just not bother with going to pics at all!

or if I can get enough people over here, I might just not bother with going to pics at all!