GW @ Piccassos Sat

or if I can get enough people over here, I might just not bother with going to pics at all!

sorry… just had to do it :biggrin:

I dont post on here often nor do I live near Charlotte. However, I will be in Charlotte over the weekend so I will be there, and I just might get hammered. Go 49ers.

I’ll go where ever. Just as long as I can see this game. I don’t get ESPNU here. Certainly would be fun to watch at Pic’s though.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;211441]Who’s going? I might go if there is a nice crowd. Tonight they played the fight song over the loudspeakers when we walked in, gotta love them![/QUOTE]

You have failed to mention you got your ass beat twice in Hoop Shoot, hmmm wonder why…

[QUOTE=49or bust;211662]I’ll go where ever. Just as long as I can see this game. I don’t get ESPNU here. Certainly would be fun to watch at Pic’s though.[/QUOTE]
Bust, I thought the game is on CSTV, or channel 22…

[QUOTE=49or bust;211662]I’ll go where ever. Just as long as I can see this game. I don’t get ESPNU here. Certainly would be fun to watch at Pic’s though.[/QUOTE]

Its not on espnU its on cable ch22

Bust, I thought the game is on CSTV, or channel 22...
Oh is it? I don't know. I thought I had heard espnu.
Bust, I thought the game is on CSTV, or channel 22...

From charlotte49ers.com:

• Charlotte’s next two road games (Sat., at George Washington, 3:00 p.m.;
Thurs., Jan. 25 @ Saint Louis, 8:00 p.m.) will be televised nationally by CSTV,
which has given permission for Time Warner Cable Ch. 22 (available in Mecklenburg
County and portions of Iredell and Union counties) to air the games, locally.
The games are also available via DirecTV (ch. 610) and the DISH Network (Ch. 152).

Jimmy you only won the first time because you kept taking my basketballs. Second time the goal was broken. Your just mad because those girls had boyfriends :wink:

Fine, Jimmy beat me. and I “didnt” let him win :lol:

[QUOTE=49or bust;211674]Oh is it? I don’t know. I thought I had heard espnu.[/QUOTE]

The game @ X on Feb 3rd is on ESPU, maybe that’s what you’re thinking of.

The game @ X on Feb 3rd is on ESPU, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

And the GW game at Halton March 1 is on ESPN2.:headbang:

[QUOTE=bigNINERdaddy;211708]And the GW game at Halton March 1 is on ESPN2.:headbang:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding us. I think, with all the CSTV confusion, that some of us probably keep forgetting that we do have a game on national tv. I know at least one of us that had forgotten about it.

Which Picasso’s ?

university of course

Hey, I support Hams, and I go to Hams alot (lutz live and lunch with co-workers). This was merely a Q for people, to see if peeps will be going to Pics for the game (as pics is usually pretty packed for Niner games). But some people might think this is a stupid thread, and think I might be pushing for Pics over Hams. I recieved a message from someone, and I think its probably ment for everyone not just me.

[B][I]How about Ham’s? [/I][/B]
[B][I]Here’s a novel idea…why not go to Ham’s and watch the game and pack the place once in awhile to show support for them hosting Lutz Live. They joined us as a corporate partner and made a big investment, are a 49er Pride Rewards Partner and revamped their restaurant to feature 49er designs.[/I][/B]

[I][B]Thanks for giving it consideration.[/B][/I]

[I][B]Keep it Real.[/B][/I]

So everyone be ashamed for not supporting Hams and packing it. SHAME!

Anyways, just thought I would clear that up.

[QUOTE=VA49er;211632]HP, you coming up?[/QUOTE]
Yep VA, Cameron and one of his friends are tagging along. We’re gonna try to go on into DC or close tomorrow night, and see a few sights before the game Saturday.

Looks like there will be about 150 Charlotte fans in attendance.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;211565]Ummmm, please by all means don’t let me stray off topic, but … WHY THE HELL IS THIS POSTED HERE?
This has NOTHING to do with either Picassos or GW :hammer:[/QUOTE]

tool :moon:

The ONLY reason I responded is because I’m just trying to get my number of posts increased!!!
I want to be a Captian too!!!

The ONLY reason I responded is because I'm just trying to get my number of posts increased!!!! I want to be a Captian too!!!

Yes… apparently you havent been on here long enough. He didnt say anything offensive. Chill out.

I feel you pain though, for a while I took me some time to figure out how to post
just ask in the shoutbox, someone will give you a walkthrough. Dont pull a Biscuit…:lol: