HAHAHA! In Your Face Bitches!!

I just recieved an email letting me know that I will no longer have to wallow in the mud.

Congratulations. Attention:beneficiary

Inregards to your payment i congratulate you once again for the approval of your payment of US$6 Milions Dollars from our ministry.

You payment have been loged in our transfer system and you will take three days for the transfer to me made, please recomfirm your ,

1. Your full name.
  2. Phone, fax and mobile #.
  3. Company name, position and address.
  4. Profession, age and marital status.

as soon as possible for the immediate reception of your fund.

Before I forget, be informed that this ministery stands as the watch dog for your funds release and will not welcome any third 3rd party in this funds release because they contributed to your funds dead luck.

Henceforth, desist from any form/manner of communication with any person(s) in respect to your funds release except this ministery.This ministery demands you to be getting in touch with the details of your
dealing.

Once again Congratulations.

Kelvin Smith
Tel: +234-802-709-0456

Maybe I’ll toss a little bit in the direction of the football fund.

Well, I’m off to go enjoy my new life of luxury.

I never heard of a ministry that gives away $$$.
How do I join that religion.
LOL.

I just recieved an email letting me know that I will no longer have to wallow in the mud.

congratulations!

How do I join that religion. LOL.

SCK is about to join up with a cult.

I suppose we all knew that this day would come.

This is bull****!!! Did you actually receive the money? I got an email from the same Ministry and I gave them all my personal info. They ended up spending money on my credit card and ordering **** under my name. It was almost like I was paying them. They still haven’t sent me any money. Let me know how it goes, if you get anything, tell me who you spoke to at the ministry, bc I will definately speak to that persons supervisor.

This is bull****!!! Did you actually receive the money? I got an email from the same Ministry and I gave them all my personal info. They ended up spending money on my credit card and ordering **** under my name. It was almost like I was paying them. They still haven't sent me any money. Let me know how it goes, if you get anything, tell me who you spoke to at the ministry, bc I will definately speak to that persons supervisor.

:lmao:

Perhaps they need your account info as well…

LOOOOVVVVEEEE is my religion

:lmao:

Perhaps they need your account info as well…

OK, thanks, good idea. I’ll send that over to them so they can pay me.

And if this “ministry” sends you a cashiers check for more than the stated amount and they request a refund make sure you send them back the full amount too… LOL

OK, thanks, good idea. I'll send that over to them so they can pay me.

They’ve had some turnover lately and they might have forgotten to tell you they need you Social Sec # too. Yeah, I called over there today and They’ll have my check in the mail my Friday. :clap:

They've had some turnover lately and they might have forgotten to tell you they need you Social Sec # too. Yeah, I called over there today and They'll have my check in the mail my Friday. :clap:

OK, check. I’ll get that right over to them. I’d like to thank all of you for helping me out with this. I think I’ll really get through to them this time and get my promised money. Good luck on getting your check Kevin.

And if this "ministry" sends you a cashiers check for more than the stated amount and they request a refund make sure you send them back the full amount too... LOL

Obviously. I mean, I don’t want to make them mad at me.

OK, check. I'll get that right over to them. I'd like to thank all of you for helping me out with this. I think I'll really get through to them this time and get my promised money. Good luck on getting your check Kevin.

Yeah, I’m hoping that my local Postmaster doesn’t get back into the bottle. Nothing like getting a letter 4 months late because light red colored items talk to him and make him afraid.

Did the “Ministry” tell you to wire the taxes to their bank in Nigeria 1st?

Did the "Ministry" tell you to wire the taxes to their bank in Nigeria 1st?

:rolleyes: No SCK, this isn’t one of those Nigerian scams. This is for real. Do you really think that if two of us were getting scammed that we would post about it here?

I thought y’all were being sarcastic, & y’all didn’t really fall for it.

I thought y'all were being sarcastic, & y'all didn't really fall for it.

Fall for what? I got that Nigerian letter too. That one is so fake it’s not even funny. What kind of idiot falls for the Nigerian letter? This one is from a ministry.

Fall for what? I got that Nigerian letter too. That one is so fake it's not even funny. What kind of idiot falls for the Nigerian letter? This one is from a ministry.

You know what? We should pool our money together and buy whatever company SCK works for and have him fired. We could rinse and repeat until he curls up and cries. THEN! hire him on at Chick-Fil-A so that he can finally get inside a Chick.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;238296]You know what? We should pool our money together and buy whatever company SCK works for and have him fired. We could rinse and repeat until he curls up and cries. THEN! hire him on at Chick-Fil-A so that he can finally get inside a Chick.[/QUOTE]
:lmao: Wow! That was awesome! So, I got this email this afternoon after lunch. Thanks for reffering me Kevin.

You know what? We should pool our money together and buy whatever company SCK works for and have him fired. We could rinse and repeat until he curls up and cries. THEN! hire him on at Chick-Fil-A so that he can finally get inside a Chick.

So we can own the Chick-fil-a as well. I’m in. If we have a partnership, we have to call it something. I call for either “Slippery Wanker Knocker, Inc.” or “IT’S NOT A TOOMA & Co.” “KSub, Inc.” would probably work as well.