HalfTime of Panthers-Patriots

If you happen to attend yesterdays game did you notice the Pop Warner kids playing football at halftime ? One of the teams had the 49er logo on their helmets…

I was too busy trying to cool off in the shade during half time. It was brutally hot out there.

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Sep 19 2005, 11:41 AM [b] I was too busy trying to cool off in the shade during half time. It was brutally hot out there. [/b]
Me too. I was cooling it in the shade.

I heard them announce one of the teams was called the 49ers, but was not expecting our Niner logo on their helmets.

[b]I heard them announce one of the teams was called the 49ers, but was not expecting our Niner logo on their helmets.[/b]

I didn’t notice that, but it had to be the Wilmington team for Belmont was the Red Raiders(South Point).

I guess we’re growing our football team from scratch, recruit 'um while they’re young!

[i]Originally posted by BofANiner[/i]@Sep 19 2005, 11:09 AM [b] If you happen to attend yesterdays game did you notice the Pop Warner kids playing football at halftime ? One of the teams had the 49er logo on their helmets........ [/b]
I heard they were called the Wilmington 49ers but I assumed it was the football 49ers. Maybe they have some cool gear to offer? :D

very cool

When do the kids play again?
We should have Niner Football Fans go support them.

Coastal Pop Warner PeeWee League - 49er Football

How can we afford to sponsor a Pop Warner Team with our budget? What about the Title 9 implications?

Bonnie Cone must be rolling in her grave.

The logo looks weird in red!!!

[i]Originally posted by casstommy[/i]@Sep 20 2005, 12:17 PM [b] The logo looks weird in red!!!!!! [/b]
I'd take it in purple if it was on a real football jersey.

Well… did we win?

San Fran’s colors and our logo. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

bttt

They probably got that red 49ers shirt at our bookstore.
They have every color of the rainbow there, even pink, purple, and carolina blue.

I’ve been looking for a plain shirt just like that one the coach is wearing except in green for years.
Where can I get one??? Do I have to find out where this coach had his made and order one for myself??

Maybe the plan is by the time those kids can play college football, we will have a team.