Hans Brase 6'8 PF 2012 - offer

according to rivals he has heard from from Davidson, Cornell, Dartmouth, Charlotte, Navy, Stanford, UNC-Greensboro, and UNC-Ashville. he is a 6’8" power forward who just transferred from gaston day to a school in pennsylvania. he is a two star on scout.

do you have a link for this article?

Brase will be playing at The Hill School in Pottstown, PA.

Rivals.com: Super Showcase

Thank you Run.

Rivals blurb:

Hans Brase - While Meeks gets most of the attention for Team United, 2012 power forward Hans Brase is no slouch in his own right. Brase can score down low with a solid touch, is mobile enough to guard on the perimeter, and showed an ability to rebound the ball in traffic. He isn’t an elite athlete, though he is athletic enough, and his hands are very reliable. A re-classified player it seems that Brase is just now coming into his own as a prospect.

Scout - 2 stars

Scout now has a profile for Brase in both 2011 & 2012, so I’m not sure which class he is in at the moment.

Nevermind, Brasse has been at Gaston Day School, Scout.com had the info wrong on his profile.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=4887220

From Rivals:

[font=Verdana][b]Hans Brase[/b] - While Meeks gets most of the attention for Team United, 2012 power forward Hans Brase is no slouch in his own right. Brase can score down low with a solid touch, is mobile enough to guard on the perimeter, and showed an ability to rebound the ball in traffic. He isn't an elite athlete, though he is athletic enough, and his hands are very reliable. A re-classified player it seems that Brase is just now coming into his own as a prospect.[/font]

merged the 2 threads for Hans.

Makes me thank of Hans Blix from Team America.

do you think and franz are a package deal?

who is Franz?

are you speaking of the hans and franz who are here to pump…you up?

are you speaking of the hans and franz who are here to pump…you up?[/quote]

haha, I got it now. I’m guessing that’s what he was referring to.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Pumping Up with Hans and Franz

are you speaking of the hans and franz who are here to pump…you up?[/quote]

haha, I got it now. I’m guessing that’s what he was referring to.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Pumping Up with Hans and Franz[/quote]
haha I haven’t seen that in so long. Nice.

we have offered Hans.

RT @WillGunter247: Brase has offers from Princeton, PC, N.Florida, Charlotte, and Penn. Says Stanford, Clemson, NWestern, UVA and Auburn showing interest.

Penn, Princeton, Stanford, Northwestern. Sounds like he would help out with that pesky APR thing. ^-^