Happy Bday Mac

Hope you have a good one

Happy bday mac! jimmys slackin on ya

Thanks guys, hoping to get away from work at some point today, until then the birthday will be pretty much :hammer:

Happy birthday, Mac…don’t work too hard.

Happy Bday MAC

Happy B-day Mac and thanks for NNN.

Um, Jimmy, please don’t offend the boss w/ a retrospective like last time.

Genisis Chapter 1

On the first day Mac said “Let there be Forums” and there were Forums…

On the second day Mac said “Let there be a Shoutbox” and there was a Shoutbox.

On the third day Mac said “Let there be posters” and there was Hp, Over40, Lefty Chisox, Pb, MaxPower, Gill, Three, Bust, Happy and Run… He then took a Rib from HP and created CharlotteAlum and a Rib from Powerbait and created Allie

On the fourth day Mac said “Let there be Moderators” and he created MKniner, NinerAdvocate and then ordered them to procreate and they produced JCL.

On the fifth day Mac said “Let there be some excitement here” and he created PI, BobandEd and Ktown (#1 overall pick)…

On the sixth day Mac said “Let there be people annoyed by BobandEd and Ktown” and he created J4L, Cornbread, Survivor, Dax, CMack, Moss and NLP. PI was banished to the netherworld…

On the Seven day Mac looked around and said “What the F@ck have I done???” and then he rested…

Happy Birthday to the Creator!!! Thank’s for being such a thoughtful and giving Deity!!!

Genisis Chapter 1

On the first day Mac said “Let there be Forums” and there were Forums…

On the second day Mac said “Let there be a Shoutbox” and there was a Shoutbox.

On the third day Mac said “Let there be posters” and there was Hp, Over40, Lefty Chisox, Pb, MaxPower, Gill, Three, Bust, Happy and Run… He then took a Rib from HP and created CharlotteAlum and a Rib from Powerbait and created Allie

On the fourth day Mac said “Let there be Moderators” and he created MKniner, NinerAdvocate and then ordered them to procreate and they produced JCL.

On the fifth day Mac said “Let there be some excitement here” and he created PI, BobandEd and Ktown (#1 overall pick)…

On the sixth day Mac said “Let there be people annoyed by BobandEd and Ktown” and he created J4L, Cornbread, Survivor, Dax, CMack, Moss and NLP. PI was banished to the netherworld…

On the Seven day Mac looked around and said “What the F@ck have I done???” and then he rested…

Happy Birthday to the Creator!!! Thank’s for being such a thoughtful and giving Deity!!!

Is my role on the board that little :confused:. I felt like I was the Dennis Rodman of the board. You know the hated but loved.

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;183564]Is my role on the board that little :confused:. I felt like I was the Dennis Rodman of the board. You know the hated but loved.[/QUOTE]

When your birthday comes around you will find out how much you are loved…

On the fourth day Mac said "Let there be Moderators" and he created MKniner, NinerAdvocate and then ordered them to procreate and they produced JCL.

Not to be one of those guys in school who sit in the front row and continiously raises his hand but just a few questions on the above…

Question 1: Would that make jcl a bastard?
Question 2: NA and MK are both guys. How did they procreate?
Question 3: If they did procreate, how are all three of them about the same age? Did they procreate at like 3 years old?

Hey, I’m just askin’ what everybody else is thinkin’…

Happy birthday Mac!!! Funny stuff Jimmy.

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;183567]Not to be one of those guys in school who sit in the front row and continiously raises his hand but just a few questions on the above…

Question 3: If they did procreate, how are all three of them about the same age? Did they procreate at like 3 years old?

Hey, I’m just askin’ what everybody else is thinkin’…[/QUOTE]

Funny!!!

Happy Birthday Mac!

happy B-Day

There are still a couple hours left of your birthday, so Happy Birthday!

Where’s the party?

Happy birthday!

Thanks for all you do Mac. Feliz Cumpleanos!

Happy birthday mac. Thank you for creating the nicest board on the various interwebs.

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;183567]Not to be one of those guys in school who sit in the front row and continiously raises his hand but just a few questions on the above…

Hey, I’m just askin’ what everybody else is thinkin’…[/QUOTE]

You don’t see the Evangelicals going around and questioning the bible do you???
Just except it as fact move on. And so it is written…

You don't see the Evangelicals going around and questioning the bible do you??? Just except it as fact move on. And so it is written....

Fine, but it bothers me to think of jcl as a bastard. Nonetheless, so it is written…

Fine, but it bothers me to think of jcl as a bastard. Nonetheless, so it is written...

And I’m the old fart of the bunch so I’m seeing too many flaws with this doctrine. I motion for altering that which is written. Surely we can just slap some White-Out on there.