Happy Birthday Jimmyhat!

Happy Birthday Jimmy, Godfather of the CFI!

(I didn’t see a thread posted yet)

Wohoo your un-younger! :biggrin:

Happy Bday!

Happy Birthday you Liberal you!:biggrin:

Happy Birthday Jim.

Since Gill never claimed his Gastonia Hooker birthday present I can send her your way!

Happy Birthday!

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;392564]Since Gill never claimed his Gastonia Hooker birthday present I can send her your way!

Happy Birthday![/QUOTE]

My Ho’s hadn’t been producing as much (bad economy and all) so thanks for the business!

Gotta keep Airline Ave. is the black!:tongue:

At this rate you’ll need a cane to see the first home football game.

happy birthday.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;392566]My Ho’s hadn’t been producing as much (bad economy and all) so thanks for the business!

Gotta keep Airline Ave. is the black!:tongue:[/QUOTE]

Ahh good ole Airline Ave - only good thing about that part of Gastonia is ROs.

[QUOTE=J Felt;392568]At this rate you’ll need a Hoveround to see the first home football game.

happy birthday.[/QUOTE]

FIXED

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;392574]Ahh good ole Airline Ave - only good thing about that part of Gastonia is ROs.[/QUOTE]

I like to keep some of my ladies on Long Ave for those not willing to go all the way to the westside!:wink:

This is the one you hired for Jimmy. I hope he enjoys!

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;392575]FIXED[/QUOTE]

ROFL!!!

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen]hAPpY bIRthDaY!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=#006400]Live Life with No Regrets!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Metro, it’s called a thumbnail. I almost vomited at that sight.

[SIZE=5]Happy Birthday Jimmy[/SIZE]

Metro your too sweet, that is the nicest cake anyone has ever made for me.

[SIZE=5][I][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Happy B-Day , Jimmyhat! ! ![/COLOR][/B][/I][/SIZE]

This is one of the best birthday ever, I just bought 4 Forty Niner Football Tickets. I knew when I made my wish and I blew out all those candles last year it would pay off!!!

Thanks to everyone for their kind Bday wishes and a special thanks to Metro for getting me a cake!!!