Happy Birthday metro!!

Happy Birthday metro!!

I how you are having an AWESOME day!

:toast:

happy birthday man!

thanks fellas
from here on, I guess theres none to look forward to :weep:

Born a day late there, guy. Yesterday was the day to be born.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;327976]Born a day late there, guy. Yesterday was the day to be born.[/QUOTE]

Actually, tomorrow is the day to be born.

thanks fellas from here on, I guess theres none to look forward to :weep:
Does HP need to send you some of his pills?
Does HP need to send you some of his pills?
no blue pills yet :biggrin::shades:

[QUOTE=metro;327975]thanks fellas
from here on, I guess theres none to look forward to :weep:[/QUOTE]

Actually it’s just the opposite, you should look forward to every one from here on out cause each one is a bonus…

Happy bday!!

Actually it's just the opposite, you should look forward to every one from here on out cause each one is a bonus.....

Happy bday!!

thx jim

[QUOTE=N1NER;327984]Actually, tomorrow is the day to be born.[/QUOTE]

Get that outta here, when is the last time you heard Born on the 6th of July.

THE FOURTH IS WHAT IS UP.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;327985]Does HP need to send you some of his pills?[/QUOTE]
I’ll be glad to send him some. I’m taking 8 different ones daily, I’ll never miss a few. One is blue and is works with the cardiovascular system as well but I don’t think metro wants any part of it.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;327996]Actually it’s just the opposite, you should look forward to every one from here on out cause each one is a bonus…[/QUOTE]
That’s the truth.

[CENTER] [B][SIZE=6][COLOR=Green]Happy birthday metro![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen]¡Feliz cumpleaños! Metro.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=5]I’ll use large print so you can read this. You may want to go ahead and start checking out this organization. HAPPY BIRTHDAY METRO!!![/SIZE]

[URL=http://www.aarp.org/][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen][B]http://www.aarp.org/[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

Happy birthday metro49er.

You need to start looking a little younger. We need you back in the starting rotation next year.

Happy birthday “small donor” All American Niner!