HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NINER NATION!!

Blow a finger off with fireworks and eat wayy too many hot dogs. Our nation’s freedom is worth that kind of celebration! :smiley:

I’m rather fond of this day.

Happy Independence Day!

Eat at Joe’s Sports Bar today… because if nobody comes in, I’ll be bored… and sports bars are the American way.

[quote=“Lew, post:3, topic:23524”]Happy Independence Day!

Eat at Joe’s Sports Bar today… because if nobody comes in, I’ll be bored… and sports bars are the American way.[/quote]

You work at Joe’s? I like that place. Completely other side of town though.

[quote=“Lew, post:3, topic:23524”]Happy Independence Day!

Eat at Joe’s Sports Bar today… because if nobody comes in, I’ll be bored… and sports bars are the American way.[/quote]Afton Village in Concurrrrd?

[quote=“NLP, post:5, topic:23524”][quote=“Lew, post:3, topic:23524”]Happy Independence Day!

Eat at Joe’s Sports Bar today… because if nobody comes in, I’ll be bored… and sports bars are the American way.[/quote]Afton Village in Concurrrrd?[/quote]

Yes indeed.

[quote=“Lew, post:6, topic:23524”][quote=“NLP, post:5, topic:23524”][quote=“Lew, post:3, topic:23524”]Happy Independence Day!

Eat at Joe’s Sports Bar today… because if nobody comes in, I’ll be bored… and sports bars are the American way.[/quote]Afton Village in Concurrrrd?[/quote]

Yes indeed.[/quote]

Don’t know if I can make it today but I’ll come by some time when you’re working. IDEA: Get them to make their fried pickles as chips, not spears.

[quote=“NLP, post:7, topic:23524”][quote=“Lew, post:6, topic:23524”][quote=“NLP, post:5, topic:23524”][quote=“Lew, post:3, topic:23524”]Happy Independence Day!

Yes indeed.[/quote]

Don’t know if I can make it today but I’ll come by some time when you’re working. IDEA: Get them to make their fried pickles as chips, not spears.[/quote]

I’ll pass it on to Joe once I’ve worked there longer than a week. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Lew, post:8, topic:23524”][quote=“NLP, post:7, topic:23524”][quote=“Lew, post:6, topic:23524”][quote=“NLP, post:5, topic:23524”][quote=“Lew, post:3, topic:23524”]Happy Independence Day!

Yes indeed.[/quote]

Don’t know if I can make it today but I’ll come by some time when you’re working. IDEA: Get them to make their fried pickles as chips, not spears.[/quote]

I’ll pass it on to Joe once I’ve worked there longer than a week. :p[/quote]

where is joe’s?

Afton Village, next to the YMCA in Concord (exit 54)

I had a good turkey burger there once (I think it was a turkey burger). Whatever it was, it was really good. I’ll have to come see you when I get back, Lew.

Turkey Melt… we don’t have turkey burgers.

Turkey Melt… we don’t have turkey burgers.[/quote]

this is why you work there and I don’t. Yes, it must have been the turkey melt. So good.

Happy 4th of July NNN!

After two hours of doing absolutely nothing (seriously, the bartender and I played three games of cornhole) I got hit with 8 tables within fifteen minutes.

My Fourth of July: heavily exhausting, but highly lucrative.

God Bless America!

takes shot of whiskey, passes the fuck out

Good. It’s time to put your money where your mouth is and give some of that to Niner Athletics.

Good. It’s time to put your money where your mouth is and give some of that to Niner Athletics.[/quote]

Ha! I wish I could. How bout I get through my Niner Academics before I start putting money towards Niner Athletics?