Hard Ban on Politics in Shoutbox

Until further notice, Political conversation of any variety is not permitted in Shoutbox. It’s too toxic, disruptive and turning people off of the site. There is absolutely no shortage of places to discuss Political topics (WE HAVE A CATEGORY/SUBFORUM FOR POLITICS THAT YOU CAN OPT INTO AND POST IN) so there is no reason for this to be another. This site is about a community of Niners first and foremost.

Thanks

• The Management

If you’d like to have access to the politics section, please ask for it here or you can PM @NLP or myself to set that up for you.

76AK

But I can still make fun of other people’s religions, right? :wink:

Thou shalt not talk down about Lebo.

Praise Lebo.

Thank you.

Yes, please stick to the after lunch office crop dusting stories.

CENSORSHIP!!!1!!!11!1!11!!!

All I’m saying is that ---------------------------- better ------------------------------ or ---------------------- or we may as well -------- until -----------------------------------------------------------. That’s why ------------------------- shouldn’t have -------------------------- or there wouldn’t be --------. At the end of the day, we’re all ------------------ and ultimately just walking in Lebo’s shadow.

Thank you!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAN K YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I come here…and do a lot of other things…to get away from politics. Both sides are full of nothing but raging, egomaniacal, corrupt, self serving hypocrites that lie 3 times more often than they accidentally happen to tell the truth. And I’m tired of having to hear it discussed literally EVERYWHERE…all the damn time.

I am all for removing political discussion from as many platforms as possible…we have enough open media platforms spewing twisted, skewed and highly spun biased indoctrination. Mute as much of it as you can.

Politics in general is easily the most devisive medium in the history of civilization.

I’m glad NNN is doing it’s part to mute it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Complaining about topics in a chat room. What a time to be alive.

clt says the shout box is for memes.

Solid move, guys. It’s almost as if a site called NinerNation.net should be a place to talk about the Charlotte 49ers. Crazy idea, I know.

Yep, and there is still a spot for politics talk. Everyone wins!

and battery powered equipment.

Can I just say one more thing?

And note it was posted on the “Ramblings” section. Crazy how that works.

Yes. There are THOUSANDS of other more theme suited sites to talk (rant) politics until one’s fucking head explodes. Those that must, please take your talk/rants to one of those THOUSANDS of sites. Thanks.

Yes. There are THOUSANDS of other more theme suited sites to talk (rant) BASEBALL, FART JOKES, POP CULTURE until one’s fucking head explodes. Those that must, please take your talk/rants to one of those THOUSANDS of sites. Thanks.

Maybe I am missing something, but I think that is part of NinerNationNet. I’m not a mod though so I could be wrong.