hear what wither's said?

me fail english? that’s unpossible.

either way, Wither’s’s needs his headband back and i am glad he is gonna do it.

and i hope he plays good too

[i]Originally posted by mazzniner[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 01:44 PM [b] curtis wither's told a reporter after the game on wednesday that he is putting his white headband bak on from last year and the curtis withers of last season is coming back. He explained that he understands that he is not playing up to potential this season so far. Dispite 14pts and 8 rebounds a game, he said himself he is playing soft. Do you think we will see a different curtis saturday at marquette? I hope so!!!! This is a must win!!!! [/b]
I don't know about ya'll, but that sends chills down my spine. I have a feeling the real Curts back.....the golden eagle are gonna need a new hoop after our game today!!!!

GOOOOO NINERS!!!

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 03:47 PM [b] Maybe it's the Curtis Withers rope-a-dope? [/b]
Nice one. :lol:

I feel Withers has been playing 30 feet out because Lutz has a hard on for the three ball. I don’t remember him taking this many threes all last year.

Take it to the hoop today Curt. They don’t have a Maxiell.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Jan 21 2005, 02:59 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Jan 21 2005, 02:59 PM)
Originally posted by jcl49er@Jan 21 2005, 02:49 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by jcl49er+Jan 21 2005, 02:49 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (jcl49er @ Jan 21 2005, 02:49 PM)

according to the MLA, it would be

Curtis Wither’s’s

or Curtis Withers’s

An apostrophe and S must come after a singular posessive noun, regardless of whether the noun already ends in an S. An apostrophe by itself is only added when the noun is plural and ends in an S (The Boys’ club).