Hello Niner fans

Hi everyone. Didn’t see an introduce yourself forum, so figured this post would be cool here. This is great, I stumbled on this link while checking out archives from 98-01. Actually, this guy I was talking too told me about it over the weekend @ Buckhead but was soo lit I forgot about it till now. Looking solid this year! Anybody see the team managers get yelled @ by Lutz at Tues.'s game for not wiping the floor down. That was funny stuff

:lmao:

Hey man. I talked with you at Buckhead this weekend. I’m glad to see you finally sobered up!!! :lol: Nice costume, by the way.

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 02:48 PM [b] Hey man. I talked with you at Buckhead this weekend. I'm glad to see you finally sobered up!!!! :lol: Nice costume, by the way. [/b]
Thanks buddy!

welcome aboard.

Glad to have another Niner fan on board here. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the boards. I haven’t posted much on this particualr board as I have been caught up ih the political board recently, however I look to post here more.