Hello

Hello Niners,

I got a PM asking if I was ‘gillderness’ or ‘over’ (although I was reading the thread where they were fighting). Unfortunately (or probably fortunately) I am not. But I guess it is a good time as any to introduce myself. I’ve been reading your board for a couple years now, I found it by accident while searching for new born clothing for my grandson. I never really needed to post, until this past January. I enjoy reading your topics. I’ve come to enjoy the up to date and sometimes insider information I get off this board.

I now work from home, and you will probably see a lot more of me. I had always wanted to join in on the debates but could not because of work restrictions on the website. I look forward to enjoying this message board. Hopefully I won’t be flamed on and run off the board like those other guys last week. Thanks

Anyways, Hello and well met!

TiredoftheU,

First of all, I’m sorry you had to get those PM’s (whoever sent them). It’s never good when someone completely unrelated gets involved in a mess like that. Second of all, welcome to the board (although you’ve been here a while…but you know what I mean). I have no idea what went down between the other two posters, as I completely missed the thread and whatnot (though that may be a good thing). We certainly hope to see more of you around, and we’re glad to have you along.

Take care and post frequently!

“Tired of the U?” Is that you, metro?

That’s what I thought when I saw the username.

Not gonna lie, lol…that’s the first thing that came into my head as well. However, I just tried to dismiss it.

Same.

Ha ha, now that is someone who I thoroughly enjoyed reading. It still amazes me how many people would go on the offensive against him. I think every message board should have someone like him (or her).

But, to clarify, my user name is a product of the venting I did when I created it. I am not tired of the university really, its just at that moment when I posted I was.

Actually, I thought that when I created a name, it was for that post only, like when you post comments on an article. I really did not think it would be permanent.

Ha ha, now that is someone who I thoroughly enjoyed reading. It still amazes me how many people would go on the offensive against him. I think every message board should have someone like him (or her).
[/quote][b]

Yup, it’s metro.[/b]

[quote=“49erDrummer, post:2, topic:23528”]TiredoftheU,

First of all, I’m sorry you had to get those PM’s (whoever sent them). It’s never good when someone completely unrelated gets involved in a mess like that. Second of all, welcome to the board (although you’ve been here a while…but you know what I mean). I have no idea what went down between the other two posters, as I completely missed the thread and whatnot (though that may be a good thing). We certainly hope to see more of you around, and we’re glad to have you along.

Take care and post frequently![/quote]

Oh its no problem at all. I figured since they asked (i’ll let them reveal themselves) that other people might have the same question.

I really don’t know either of them personally nor do I know what happened, although I think I met one of them before at a basketball game halftime meal. But from what I saw, one of them claimed to make a joke and the other one flipped out. There was some kind of explanation about the comment, but it was either ignored or not seen because one guy told the other one to F’ off in the chat message box and from the other threads it seems they both quit.

Its a shame though that two people can’t get along and fight like kids. I hope no one gets mad at me!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ll make it a job priority to take Niner Nation breaks.

[/quote][b]

Yup, it’s metro.[/b][/quote]

Ha ha, I am afraid we don’t quite share the same views.

[/quote][b]

Yup, it’s metro.[/b][/quote]

signed. sealed. and delivered. welcome back tim. :slight_smile:

I do have to say that there has been a lot of Male PMS on the board the last few months; and considering the relative upward trending of our athletics fourtunes I find that trend most curious. We have very little to be pissed off at right this moment. Seems we’re so used to being pissy over something that we’re taking it out on each other.

that’s funny. i believe you gave someone the finger in a recent post. where is YOUR sense of humor?

that’s funny. i believe you gave someone the finger in a recent post. where is YOUR sense of humor?[/quote]

Not before you bled on me with your man-pon taken out. 8)

There’s some good humor for ya! :))

How is that different from the rest of the history of this board? It’s ALWAYS pissy on here.

I resent your tone. ;D

How is that different from the rest of the history of this board? It’s ALWAYS pissy on here.[/quote]

True, but it’s usually directed toward a topic related to Niner sports and the disagreement over that topic, not personal attacks against each other.