Help Promote School Spirit

To all Niner Fans,

In an effort to promote school spirit we are trying to arrange an ACC for Charlotte T Shirt swap on campus before opening night. However to pay for the Charlotte gear we need sponsors, if any of you have corporate connections or would be interested in learning how you can help sponsor this event please pm me. Just to let you know this event has 2 purposes, 1 we want to raise school spirit but 2 we want to raise some money for charity as well. We have 2 target charities that are very popular in Charlotte at this time but until we broker a deal with them I won’t say which ones we are looking at. However if any of you have media or corporate connections you could be a big help in promoting Niner Green on campus and in Halton. Thanks.

Instead of “ACC” it should be for any college teams.

[i]Originally posted by ApexNiner[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 07:41 AM [b] Instead of "ACC" it should be for any college teams. [/b]
Word. I see too many damn App State and EZU shirts around here. Hell I even see a few Cinci shirts now and then. I played ball down in the SAC with some freshman who had a Cinci Bearcats shirt on last year, better believe I set him straight :D

This is a great idea.Should be for all schools.Anything but 49er gear on campus is a tragic abomination of biblical porportions and on top of that just realy silly.I’m not sure if I like the idea because it promotes the 9ers or because it would cut down on the number idiots walking around ball games.

I think I would agree with those sentiments about any college shirts. I hate seeing App and ECU shirts on campus almost as much as I hate seeing Carolina and State shirts.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 10:10 AM [b] App and ECU shirts on campus almost as much as I hate seeing Carolina and State shirts. [/b]
hell yeah. because we actually play app and ecu almost every year so it makes it that much worse.

wearing gear of other schools should be punishable by expulsion from UNCC…

well that would be my rule if i ran the show :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 11:54 AM [b] wearing gear of other schools should be punishable by expulsion from UNCC...

well that would be my rule if i ran the show :smiley: [/b]

QUALIFICATION:

If they said “sucks” that would be ok :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 11:11 AM [b] QUALIFICATION:

If they said “sucks” that would be ok :slight_smile: [/b]

lol right on NA