Here is an answere to our problem from last night

Beat the USC Upstate Spartans by 22 tonight and only allow 2 hits. Lets stop with the talk bout the tarheels till post season and focus on the teams at hand. If anything we gotta make sure we go support the team tonight. I will be there with my roommates and future housemates. I hope to see a decent turnout. I know it will be low after a showing like last night, but lets show support and show them one games doesnt make our season.

Go Niners!!!

Anyone know if it is Andrew Smith on the hill or not? I figured it would be, but just making sure

:49ers:

[QUOTE=Base&SoftballFan8;315913]Beat the USC Upstate Spartans by 22 tonight and only allow 2 hits. Lets stop with the talk bout the tarheels till post season and focus on the teams at hand. If anything we gotta make sure we go support the team tonight. I will be there with my roommates and future housemates. I hope to see a decent turnout. I know it will be low after a showing like last night, but lets show support and show them one games doesnt make our season.

Go Niners!!!

Anyone know if it is Andrew Smith on the hill or not? I figured it would be, but just making sure

:49ers:[/QUOTE]

I plan on making it out there. I may be a little late though.

[QUOTE=Base&SoftballFan8;315913]Beat the USC Upstate Spartans by 22 tonight and only allow 2 hits. Lets stop with the talk bout the tarheels till post season and focus on the teams at hand. If anything we gotta make sure we go support the team tonight. I will be there with my roommates and future housemates. I hope to see a decent turnout. I know it will be low after a showing like last night, but lets show support and show them one games doesnt make our season.[/QUOTE] i admire your optimism.

Tourney or bust