Here is what our band needs to play

This clip is worth listening to. This is the benchmark our band needs to attain. Enjoy!

I saw thatā€¦ really really good.

Nice. I know we have some band geeks here. Anybody know what is going with ours? Our new director started this fall. Can we get a bandcam so I can watch it everyday for a year?

I refuse to click on a Fox Sports link as long as they have the tarhole logo as a placeholder for my school. F*ck 'em.

Mehā€¦the way you have a really great band is to limit the number of wind instruments IMOā€¦brassā€¦lots of brassā€¦this is what we wantā€¦

Thanks for sharing. My kid will get a kick out of this. He just started with the marching band in high school and he loves that song.

I donā€™t know the band director, but had a friend e-mail him one day to basically say ā€œwelcomeā€ and let me know if you need anything. Dude couldnā€™t even e-mail him backā€¦and its been about a month now. He will either build the band up and make it solid or he will absolutely kill it due to being strict. I donā€™t get too much insight other than thatā€¦ anyone know if the band members will be for both basketball and football?

Great song played well but for games you need short ā€œsing-a-longā€ type stuff to fire up the crowd during timeouts. It may take a while to figure out what works best for this team and crowd. Glad they have a band. Looking forward to hearing them.

You canā€™t ā€œsing-alongā€ to Bohemian Rhapsody?

THE SHAME!!!

Yes but not on a one minute time out.