Here is what our band needs to play

This clip is worth listening to. This is the benchmark our band needs to attain. Enjoy!

I saw that… really really good.

Nice. I know we have some band geeks here. Anybody know what is going with ours? Our new director started this fall. Can we get a bandcam so I can watch it everyday for a year?

I refuse to click on a Fox Sports link as long as they have the tarhole logo as a placeholder for my school. F*ck 'em.

Meh…the way you have a really great band is to limit the number of wind instruments IMO…brass…lots of brass…this is what we want…

Thanks for sharing. My kid will get a kick out of this. He just started with the marching band in high school and he loves that song.

I don’t know the band director, but had a friend e-mail him one day to basically say “welcome” and let me know if you need anything. Dude couldn’t even e-mail him back…and its been about a month now. He will either build the band up and make it solid or he will absolutely kill it due to being strict. I don’t get too much insight other than that… anyone know if the band members will be for both basketball and football?

Great song played well but for games you need short “sing-a-long” type stuff to fire up the crowd during timeouts. It may take a while to figure out what works best for this team and crowd. Glad they have a band. Looking forward to hearing them.

You can’t “sing-along” to Bohemian Rhapsody?

THE SHAME!!!

Yes but not on a one minute time out.