He's So Angry

Geez… what a lil bitch #10 was. Rivera or whatever. He wanted to fight us. We made him soo mad ha ha. What kinda player lets fans get to him? Good luck even trying to get a NBA scout to look at you. :lol:

Anyways, we really should stop trying to hit threes with a minute left and only 4 points behind.

well, that little bitch helped his team win

The NBA takes all kind of guys with attitudes. They’ll probably love him.

The kid is a freshman, he has hard times coming for him when he visits Halton.

We should put out an Amber Alert for EJ after this game, for some reason when we play a game against a notable opponent or so, he seems to not get the ball or performs poorly. They did have some guys that could play on the inside though especially #34.

We should put out an Amber Alert for EJ after this game, for some reason when we play a game against a notable opponent or so, he seems to not get the ball or performs poorly. They did have some guys that could play on the inside though especially #34.

that guy was also nasty at the FT line

Geez... what a lil bitch #10 was. Rivera or whatever. He wanted to fight us. We made him soo mad ha ha. What kinda player lets fans get to him? Good luck even trying to get a NBA scout to look at you. :lol:

Anyways, we really should stop trying to hit threes with a minute left and only 4 points behind.

I was complimenting his hair cut, when he goes… “I’m gonna kick your ass.” He says it again. Haha.

LoL, we just said nice hair LoL

It sounds like you guys did a great job and had a lot of fun doing it. I wish I could switch seat to Niner Nation side to join in with a little fun, too.