Hey Barry...

Come on back over to the Den and make some more “gay” comments. Looked like UC was the “pitcher” and UNC-C was the “catcher” tonight didn’t it? I’m sure Lutz ran out of KY Jelly half-way through the second half.

Only an idiot like you has to use “gay” as your smack.

For the rest of you Niner fans, great game and I’m definitely going to miss having you guys in The Shoe every year. I’m sure the schools will try to figure out a way to get together at least once every couple of years.

BTW, can somebody please tell me what the hell Martin Iti was thinking when he declared for the draft? He’s such a ghost now that I thought he was hurt and out of the game.

[i]Originally posted by oleskl[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 09:23 PM [b] Come on back over to the Den and make some more "gay" comments. Looked like UC was the "pitcher" and UNC-C was the "catcher" tonight didn't it? I'm sure Lutz ran out of KY Jelly half-way through the second half.

Only an idiot like you has to use “gay” as your smack.

For the rest of you Niner fans, great game and I’m definitely going to miss having you guys in The Shoe every year. I’m sure the schools will try to figure out a way to get together at least once every couple of years.

BTW, can somebody please tell me what the hell Martin Iti was thinking when he declared for the draft? He’s such a ghost now that I thought he was hurt and out of the game. [/b]

o, don’t be silly, we will see them every 9 out of 10 years when they agree to a 10-1 home and away.

[i]Originally posted by oleskl[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 09:23 PM [b] He's such a ghost now that I thought he was hurt and out of the game. [/b]
Not sure we could be that lucky

barry doesn’t post here…at least not as barry. Try TBR.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er+Jan 19 2005, 10:32 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (jcl49er @ Jan 19 2005, 10:32 PM)

Didn’t he score like 18 points in the Yale game, or was that Central Conn.?