Hey biscuitpants04...

What school do you go to!?? Youve got some garbage in your signature…

:dry:

Not only that, he PLAYS for the 49ers…club baseball…way to support your fellow athletes BP!

Get ready for the flaming…

[QUOTE=Noreaster;193179]Not only that, he PLAYS for the 49ers…club baseball…way to support your fellow athletes BP![/QUOTE]

WHAT??? You GOTTA be f***ing kidding me… :ohmy:

WHAT!?!? You GOTTA be f***ing kidding me... :ohmy:

NO JOKE!!!

I was just about to say something about that in another thread… Come on BP!

WHAT!?!? You GOTTA be f***ing kidding me... :ohmy:

:grin:

I can actually picture someone flipping out in their cube right know.

It’s gone! Maybe that’ll teach him.

I dont think he changed it though. BP is in class right know.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;193205]I dont think he changed it though. BP is in class right know.[/QUOTE]
I’m sure he didn’t change it. It says his last activity was 2 hours ago, and I know his sig was there 1 hour ago…

What did it say?

What did it say?

It was a picture of the tarholes hoisting the championship trophy with “UNC 2005 NCAA CHAMPIONS” on the scoreboard in the background.

are you mistaking him for me?

are you mistaking him for me?

no…it would be different if we had a football team.

[QUOTE=Noreaster;193213]It was a picture of the tarholes hoisting the championship trophy with “UNC 2005 NCAA CHAMPIONS” on the scoreboard in the background.[/QUOTE]

Yea…I figured it had something to do with the tarholes…he has made a comment or two about them already…I knew that guy was just a front running tool.

It was a picture of the tarholes hoisting the championship trophy with "UNC 2005 NCAA CHAMPIONS" on the scoreboard in the background.

I noticed browniepants has a new title too. In other words, he’s no longer a ‘recruit’. Nice work, mods!

[QUOTE=survivor45;193220]I noticed browniepants has a new title too. In other words, he’s no longer a ‘recruit’. Nice work, mods![/QUOTE]
Nice.
:thumbsup:

Eh, Hes been a Carolina fan for the longest time though.

No care, he goes to Charlotte now.

If he wants to support another program, then he should be ridiculed.

just curious…why are you guys “HATE” unc so much?