Hey Bobby....Forget calls from other Schools now!

Doubt Tennessee will be interested in your services after what you have done in the past 72 hours!

I don’t know if this is good news or bad news for some of ya!

Off with Bobby’s head…

What bad timing to get that letter from Judy Rose today asking for more $$$ to keep our coaches. Hell, I know I endorsed that earlier, but…

:ph34r:

:blink:

Thats some bad irony.

[i]Originally posted by Iron9er[/i]@Mar 5 2005, 10:09 PM [b] What bad timing to get that letter from Judy Rose today asking for more $$$ to keep our coaches. Hell, I know I endorsed that earlier, but.....

:ph34r:

:blink:

Thats some bad irony. [/b]

“its no surprise that I have received phone calls & emails in regard to the status of our head coaches”

Something tells me the frequency is about ready to slow down OR the tone of the communications is going to change.

Believe it or not he is still a heck of a coach. If for some sick reason. We don’t want him. I am sure there are tons of schools out there would love to have his service. How many school out there do you think would love to have our “failure” and still get to put on the dancing shoes. There are quite a few games for us to play yet. [SIZE=4]Go Niners!!![/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by Southern Pines N Da House[/i]@Mar 5 2005, 09:53 PM [b] Doubt Tennessee will be interested in your services after what you have done in the past 72 hours!

I don’t know if this is good news or bad news for some of ya! [/b]

WHAT THE F?? How do you lose to South Florida…terrible.

This why this program never gets any respect!

:flame:

ban Bobby :stuck_out_tongue:

Savio,

What does Texas Tech got anything to do with our loss last night anyway??? B)